- On April 1st, 2019, SAMR updated the registration information of 24 infant formula products.
- On Mar. 7, 2019, China SAMR announced the domestic sampling inspection result of 2936 batches of food products. 2 batches of infant formula food failed the inspection.
- Once again advertisements relating to the unsubstantiated benefits of A2 infant formula have been the target of Chinese regulators.
- Is it likely that China will require routine inspections of overseas facilities as prompted by complaints made by domestic infant formula enterprises on the alleged
- China began allowing the simultaneous cancellation and replacement of a previously registered infant formula product line stage e.g. cancellation and replacement of a stage 1
- 9 IF manufacturers had the manufacturer accreditation of specific manufacturing facilities rescinded by China GAC including Gerber, Arla, and Lactalis.
- According to a Yashily announcement issued on Dec. 15, 2018, Yashily (Hong Kong) will sell a 49% stake in its Yashily New Zealand Dairy Enterprises to
- Overseas infant formula manufacturer registration renewal materials must be submitted before the Dec.15, 2018 deadline.