- Lactoferrin prices in China have skyrocketed in the wake of implementation of China’s new national Lactoferrin standard last year, witnessing a several fold increase starting at 3,000RMB/
- Japan partially revised its Standard for the Labeling and Claim of Special Foods regarding two sectors: infant formula & food for sepcial medical purposes.
- 18 infant formulae from 4 enterprises are listed in the 43rd batch of registered infant formula in China.
- On May 29, SAMR (former CFDA) issued a notice on the rejection of infant formula registration applications, announcing that nine formulae applied for by “Celia Laiterie de Craon
- On Apr. 28, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation revealed key outcomes drawn from data sourced from a Q1 2018 national food sector market investigation.
- On April 19, 2018, Japan issued a new standard on Liquid infant formula, containing product definition and provisions on manufacturing, composition, storage and other issues.
- On April 20, CNCA released a list of registered overseas infant formula manufacturers, in which Oceania Dairy Limited (approval number 818) was newly approved.
- On Apr. 19, 2018, WTO announced European Union's objection towards China's infant formula registration policy.