- Looking back at 2019, opportunities in China's infant formula sector have been inextricably linked to major challenges.
China GAC Updates the List of Approved Overseas Infant Formula Manufacturers: Danone & Synlait IncludedOn Dec. 3, 2019, China GAC updated the list of enterprises which have been granted infant formula overseas manufacturer registration approval in China.
2nd ChemLinked Food Regulatory Conference Concludes in Sydney: Helping over 50 ANZ Companies with Compliance and Marketing in ChinaSpecialists in China Import policy and food regulatory compliance from REACH24H Consulting Group were in Sydney to introduce the most significant regulatory
- Feihe Limited, China’s leading domestic infant formula manufacturer (assessed by total sales value), successfully listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on November 13, 2019, recording an initial
- The 11th of November each year marks China's Single's day (also known as 11-11) shopping festival. The event is the world's largest single-day shopping festival. Total sales have grown
- During post-market inspections conducted by SAMR the concentration of Vitamin D contained in Analac stage 2 infant formula milk powder was shown to be inconsistent with the value
- As revealed by NMPA’s notice on Oct. 29, Bellakt failed to pass China’s recipe registration for all its 3 recipes.
- The unprecedented success of the A2 milk company in China has sparked huge interest in A2 infant formula products.