SAMR Ratchets up Enforcement of Infant Formula Registration Policy by Making Onsite Inspection a PrerequisiteAccording to our technical experts onsite inspection has become a prerequisite for registration approval, and the competent authority has designated an expert panel to
- Taiwan FDA released a draft revision of a new food registration and license management regulation.
- On Nov. 1, 2018, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additive Code”, which mainly involves the following 4 items.
- Currently, 155 enterprises 1195 formulas (excluding special infant formula) have won China's approval.
- Shanghai FDA gives details about temporary license for exhibitors looking to display unregistered infant formula and unregistered health food products at China
- According to No. 752 announcement issued on Sep. 7, 2018, China NHC opened 9 GB standards and 1 modification list for public feedback.
- On Sep. 1st, Wyeth declared that its special infant formula product (启赋敏适) would make its first appearance in China on Tmall.com and begin retail on September 20th.
China Issues Temporary Permits for Exhibition of Unregistered Imported Infant Formula and Health Food at ExposSAMR eases requirements for overseas special food stakeholders who do not have a formula registration certificate but are eager to participate in China International Import Expo (CIIE)