- Once again advertisements relating to the unsubstantiated benefits of A2 infant formula have been the target of Chinese regulators.
- Is it likely that China will require routine inspections of overseas facilities as prompted by complaints made by domestic infant formula enterprises on the alleged
- China began allowing the simultaneous cancellation and replacement of a previously registered infant formula product line stage e.g. cancellation and replacement of a stage 1
- 9 IF manufacturers had the manufacturer accreditation of specific manufacturing facilities rescinded by China GAC including Gerber, Arla, and Lactalis.
- According to a Yashily announcement issued on Dec. 15, 2018, Yashily (Hong Kong) will sell a 49% stake in its Yashily New Zealand Dairy Enterprises to
- Overseas infant formula manufacturer registration renewal materials must be submitted before the Dec.15, 2018 deadline.
SAMR Ratchets up Enforcement of Infant Formula Registration Policy by Making Onsite Inspection a PrerequisiteAccording to our technical experts onsite inspection has become a prerequisite for registration approval, and the competent authority has designated an expert panel to
- Taiwan FDA released a draft revision of a new food registration and license management regulation.