- As revealed by the MOFCOM notice released on Jan 16th, 2020, China’s Vice Premier Minister Liu He signed the phase one trade agreement with US
- At the beginning of Jan. 2020, Junlebao announced a price rise for its flagship infant formula product. Under the new pricing structure stage 1-3 infant formula milk powder is
- On January 6, 2020, China’s number 1 homegrown cheese enterprise Milkground (妙可蓝多) disclosed that China Mengniu dairy had purchased a $108 million stake in the
China Consults on GB 2761, 2762 and 29921 for the Maximum Limits of Mycotoxins, Contaminants and Pathogenic Bacteria in FoodsOn Dec. 31, 2019, China NHC opened 13 national food safety standards for public feedback.
- ChemLinked rounded up the latest market and regulatory news in the China maternal & infant product sector...
Abbott Cancels GAC Registration of Liquid Infant Formula, 9 Overseas Manufacturers Renew RegistrationAs revealed by a GAC notice released on Dec 23rd, 2019, GAC renewed the registration of 9 overseas infant formula manufacturers.
- Looking back at 2019, opportunities in China's infant formula sector have been inextricably linked to major challenges.
China GAC Updates the List of Approved Overseas Infant Formula Manufacturers: Danone & Synlait IncludedOn Dec. 3, 2019, China GAC updated the list of enterprises which have been granted infant formula overseas manufacturer registration approval in China.