- According to the list of approved overseas infant formula manufacturers updated by CNCA on Apr. 9, 2018, Mead Johnson was newly included in the list of Australian infant formula
China’s New Food Regulatory Authority Planning More Stringent Application of Infant Formula Registration StandardOn Apr. 10, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation made its first major announcement detailing its supervision plan of foods, drugs and etc.
- On March 22nd, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India announced the update of infant milk substitute and bakery products GMP provisions.
- On Mar. 16, 2018, China AQSIQ issued data on non-compliant imported food in Feb. 2018. 78 batches of food were rejected mainly due to substandard quality, non-compliant label, and microorganism
- On Mar. 14, 2018, China CNCA announced the details of registration renewal for overseas infant formula manufacturers.
- From Feb. 12 to Feb. 23, 2018, China CFDA released the 41st and 42nd batch of registered infant formula in China, including 44 products (23 are imported) from 10 enterprises.
- On Feb. 8th, 2018, China CFDA released the 40th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 8 products (1 is imported) from 4 enterprises.
- On Feb. 1st, 2018, China CFDA released the 39th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 46 products (20 are imported) from 9 enterprises.