- On 27 Sep 2013, AQSIQ released the Announcement 133 which stated several new requirements for the import of baby formula milk powder, in terms of the
- The Chinese baby formula industry was dealt another major blow when news broke which further highlights the corruption permeating all levels of this
- China has become the second largest baby food and infant formula market in the world only after USA and being at its golden age for consumption of
- On 2 Aug, CFDA announced the list of 128 infant formula manufacturers with food production licenses in China. Famous dairy companies, such as Inner
- Premier Li Keqiang stressed on the Executive Meeting of State Council that China should spare every effort to enhance the quality of domestic infant
- MOH issued a ban on the use of bovine colostrum and dairy products made of it in infant formula, which will come into effect since 1 September 2012.