- On May 29, SAMR (former CFDA) issued a notice on the rejection of infant formula registration applications, announcing that nine formulae applied for by “Celia Laiterie de Craon
- On Apr. 28, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation revealed key outcomes drawn from data sourced from a Q1 2018 national food sector market investigation.
- On April 19, 2018, Japan issued a new standard on Liquid infant formula, containing product definition and provisions on manufacturing, composition, storage and other issues.
- On April 20, CNCA released a list of registered overseas infant formula manufacturers, in which Oceania Dairy Limited (approval number 818) was newly approved.
- On Apr. 19, 2018, WTO announced European Union's objection towards China's infant formula registration policy.
- According to the list of approved overseas infant formula manufacturers updated by CNCA on Apr. 9, 2018, Mead Johnson was newly included in the list of Australian infant formula
China’s New Food Regulatory Authority Planning More Stringent Application of Infant Formula Registration StandardOn Apr. 10, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation made its first major announcement detailing its supervision plan of foods, drugs and etc.
- On March 22nd, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India announced the update of infant milk substitute and bakery products GMP provisions.