- On the 14th of July CFDA issued a statement clarifying that all infant formula and FSMP product imported and approved prior to Jan 1st 2018 can be sold until its expiration.
- On May 25, 2017, China CFDA announced the revision of “Items and Requirements of Application Materials for Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (
- On May 25, 2017, China CFDA released the finalized version of “Technical Guidance for Labeling of Infant Formula Recipe Registration” (see the final version from here), which
- After the January 1st 2018 infant formula registration deadline there will be great change in China’s infant formula market. Just over half a year remains to meet registration
- China’s infant formula market is entering a new age. High-end domestic brands reported three-digit growth in the first quarter of this year while smaller companies are now
- According to the “Implementation Rules for National Food Safety Supervision Sampling Inspection” released last month (see CL news report on Feb. 24, 2017), which also includes
- On Feb. 16, 2017, China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) held a conference soliciting comments from industry experts regarding the revision of infant
- The grace period for infant formula recipe registration has been extended to Jan. 1, 2018. Unregistered infant formula will not be allowed to be sold on the Chinese market after