- After the January 1st 2018 infant formula registration deadline there will be great change in China’s infant formula market. Just over half a year remains to meet registration
- China’s infant formula market is entering a new age. High-end domestic brands reported three-digit growth in the first quarter of this year while smaller companies are now
- According to the “Implementation Rules for National Food Safety Supervision Sampling Inspection” released last month (see CL news report on Feb. 24, 2017), which also includes
- On Feb. 16, 2017, China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) held a conference soliciting comments from industry experts regarding the revision of infant
- The grace period for infant formula recipe registration has been extended to Jan. 1, 2018. Unregistered infant formula will not be allowed to be sold on the Chinese market after
China Infant Formula: CFDA Drafts Provisions for Labeling and Stability Research for Infant Formula Recipe RegistrationOn Jan. 26, 2017, China CFDA released two supplementary documents pertaining to infant formula recipe registration, namely “Technical Guidance for Labeling of Infant Formula
- In 2016, 10 policies and notices were released to strengthen regulation of infant formula in China. The influence of those policies will appear gradually in 2017.
- On Nov. 28, 2016, the chief executive of Macau established “Requirements for Infant Formula Nutritional Ingredients” (effective