- On August 23, China CFDA released the sixth batch of registered infant formulae, including 10 products from 2 domestic enterprises, which are Newbaze and Junlebao.
- On August 18, China CFDA released the fifth batch of registered infant formula in China, including 30 products from 9 enterprises.
- On August 11, China CFDA released the third batch of registered infant formula, including 23 products from 6 enterprises. Overseas manufacturer Nutricia was included in the list
- On Wednesday August 9th, 2017, CFDA lifted the suspension of Camperdown Powder Pty’s Australian manufacturing facility.
- On August 8, closely following the release of the first batch of registration, China CFDA released the second batch of registered infant formula, including 3 product lines (9
- On August 3rd, 2017, China CFDA released the first batch of infant formula registration, including 89 formulas from 22 enterprises.
- On the 14th of July CFDA issued a statement clarifying that all infant formula and FSMP product imported and approved prior to Jan 1st 2018 can be sold until its expiration.
- On May 25, 2017, China CFDA announced the revision of “Items and Requirements of Application Materials for Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (