- On Nov. 6th, MFDS released a guideline introducing a new consultation service to help enterprises expedite approval of functional foods.
- The most important factor to consider when naming a health food is the accuracy of the name used and ensuring that each of the three identifiers matches corresponding regulations
- The 11th of November each year marks China's Single's day (also known as 11-11) shopping festival. The event is the world's largest single-day shopping festival. Total sales have grown
- The latest amendment involves changes to mandatory nutrition labeling items, expression of nutrient concentration value, and data rounding rules.
SAMR Releases List of Auxiliary Materials for Health Food Filing (2019), Appended with 17 Substances17 new ingredients have been added to the list of auxiliary materials permitted in health foods. New standards for ingredients used as both foods and pharmaceutical drugs have
- Since Nov. 2017, SAMR has made 3 different requests for tenders to conduct research on 70 health food active ingredients as the government seeks to expand the Directory of Health Food Raw Materials
Third Draft of Advertising Measures of Health Food, FSMP, Medicines and Medical Devices under ConsultationDraft of the advertising measures is open to public feedback for the third time, loosening restrictions on ads content and adding prohibition of ambiguous and misleading ads.
- Registration of health foods will no longer be contingent on proving functional efficacy and safety through mandatory human clinical