China Consults on “Decisions to Revise ‘Administrative Measures for Registration and Filing of Health Foods’ (Exposure Draft)”On November 3, 2017, China CFDA drafted Decisions about Revising Administrative Measures for Registration and Filing of Health Foods for public feedback, which mainly concerns
- On 30 September 2017, CFDA issued tender notices about the health food raw material directory and health function claims directory.
- On September 29, 2017, China SAIC (State Administration for Industry and Commerce) opened public comment on the review standard for advertisement of drugs, medical devices,
CFDA Central Office Announces Formal Implementation of the New Health Food Registration Information SystemOn 1st of August 1st 2017, CFDA announced the formal adoption of a new health food registration information system.
- On 1st of August, CFDA announced the substitution of CFDA health products registration stamp with three new kinds of stamps.
- On 13th July, China State Council announced the publication of a plan for the control of fraud and false claims in food and health food products in order
- On April 17, 2017, Taiwan FDA released a detailed publication on health food function assessment, which will impact the registration of health foods in Taiwan. The revision mainly
- On May 2, 2017, China CFDA finalized the “Health Food Filing Guidance” (see draft version from here), as well as auxiliary material directory for health food