- From June 19th to 21st, 2019, ‘The Tenth Healthplex Expo 2019’ was held in the National Convention and Exhibition Centre, Shanghai, China. The main topics discussed during this expo
- In accordance with the Notice No. 2019-317, MFDS intends to revise the Standard and Specification of Health Functional Food on June 26th, 2019.
- Another fundamental document referenced by authorities during health food registration assessment titled “Standards for Hygienic Physical and Chemical Examination of Health Food” is currently
- On June 7th, 2019, MFDS released the Notice No. 2019-45 and publicized the revision of Health Functional Foods Labelling Standards.
Second Draft of Advertising Measures of Health Food, FSMP, Medicines and Medical Devices under ConsultationAfter adjustments to application scope, requirements for FSMP and validity term etc., the draft of advertising measures of health food, FSMP etc. is open to public feedback again.
- China will intensify its attempts to curb the sale of ordinary foods marketed and sold as special foods (infant formula, health
- China is proposing to expand the list of auxiliary materials used in health foods that are subject to filing.
- On May 16, 2019, MFDS submitted 13 new regulations schemes designed to reduce the regulatory burden on emerging industries.