- This guidance includes the explanation of batch size, test parameter, types of studies, study designs, etc.
- On Oct. 22, 2018, China SAMR opened “Health Food Naming Guideline (Draft)” for public feedback and any comments could be sent back prior to Nov. 16, 2018.
- On Oct. 10, 2018, China published the filing certificates of 2 imported health foods.
- Led by China E-Commerce Association and China Nutrition and Health Food Association, at the end of September, 9 domestic e-commerce platforms including Alibaba, JD and Suning announced
- Shanghai FDA gives details about temporary license for exhibitors looking to display unregistered infant formula and unregistered health food products at China
- According to a MFDS notification issued on Sep. 5, 2018, Korea revised the ingredient requirements in its Health Functional Food Codex.
China Issues Temporary Permits for Exhibition of Unregistered Imported Infant Formula and Health Food at ExposSAMR eases requirements for overseas special food stakeholders who do not have a formula registration certificate but are eager to participate in China International Import Expo (CIIE)
- According to an announcement issued by China Health Food Evaluation Center on Aug 16, 2018, Swisse sucessfully filed a calcium and vitamin D supplement (filing number is J201800000024).