- No 2018-291 announcement issued by MFDS on Jul. 6, 2018 outlines Korea’s proposition to amend the material items for functional ingredient certification.
- According to announcements issued by China Health Food Evaluation Center on Jul. 13, 2018, the filing of a Calcium and Vitamin D3 product was removed.
- On Jul. 4, 2018, China National Health Commission announced the removal of a large number of outdated regulations/notices/announcements.
- India has banned the use of 14 food ingredients in functional food (health food) and other related food products with immediate effect.
- On April, “Blue Book of Health Management: Annual Report on Development of Health Management and Health Industry in China No.1 (2018)” was published, according to which, there is
- On the 28th of April, 4 imported nutritional supplements from A&Z Pharmaceutical have obtained Health Food Filing Certificates.
- On 17th of April, China SAMR clarified matters concerning the use of labelling claims on health food interpreting previous CFDA announcements.
- On Apr. 10, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation was formally recognized in Beijing.