CFDA Central Office Announces Formal Implementation of the New Health Food Registration Information SystemOn 1st of August 1st 2017, CFDA announced the formal adoption of a new health food registration information system.
- On 1st of August, CFDA announced the substitution of CFDA health products registration stamp with three new kinds of stamps.
- On 13th July, China State Council announced the publication of a plan for the control of fraud and false claims in food and health food products in order
- On April 17, 2017, Taiwan FDA released a detailed publication on health food function assessment, which will impact the registration of health foods in Taiwan. The revision mainly
- On May 2, 2017, China CFDA finalized the “Health Food Filing Guidance” (see draft version from here), as well as auxiliary material directory for health food
- On Mar. 3, 2017, China CFDA announced the “Notification on Submitting Supplementary Documents for Nutrient Supplements”,
- On Feb. 7, 2017, China CFDA drafted 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Health Food Filing Application”, which will be open for
- On Jan. 25, CFDA released No. 16 Announcement to notify both domestic and overseas health food manufacturers that producing health food with first batch of approved health food raw materials