- China is proposing to expand the list of auxiliary materials used in health foods that are subject to filing.
- On 21st of March, Taiwan FDA set new rules on glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, establishing its scope and usage limits.
- On March 16th 2018, 3 imported nutritional supplements from 3 USA manufacturers obtained a Health Food Filing Certificate from CFDA.
- On Dec. 23, 2016, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) notified the finalization of “Food Safety and Standards (Health Supplements, Nutraceuticals, Foods for
- On April 7, 2016, 11 ministries and commissions of China including CFDA, AQSIQ, MOA, GAC, etc. co-released the “Positive List for Commodities Traded through Cross-Border E-Commerce