- China is imposing higher duty rate on US goods including baby foods and food for special medical purposes etc.; Stakeholders in China may submit an application to get
- On Dec. 24, 2018, GAC released information of non-compliant imported food of November. 75 batches of food products are involved, and major categories are pastry food (e.g. biscuit), infant
- Lots of global food enterprises such as Fonterra, Blackmores and A2 attended ChemLinked Food Regulatory Conference – Oceania 2018 in Melbourne on Nov. 20,
- Sponsored by FIAC, the first ChemLinked (Food) workshop was held in Shanghai on Jul.
- SAMR and NHC rolled out new temporary standard specifying cadmium limitations in cereal-based complementary foods for infants and young children.
- Sports nutrition era 2.0 hits China as nationwide fitness program and upgraded consumption tickle the health awareness of most nationals especially the young.
- The revised “Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law” are still under discussion, and amendment to administrative measures regarding special food fling/registration is expected to be
- After the latest sample inspection, on July 11, 2017, China CFDA issued a notification on the discovery of three batches of unqualified special dietary food, involving Aflatoxin B1 and false labeling.