- After the latest sample inspection, on July 11, 2017, China CFDA issued a notification on the discovery of three batches of unqualified special dietary food, involving Aflatoxin B1 and false labeling.
- On Apr. 11, 2017, China CFDA released supplementary requirements for production licensing of complementary foods for infants and young children in accordance with the 2017 version of
China CFDA Releases Production License Examination Rules for Complementary Foods for Infants and Young ChildrenOn Feb. 3, 2017, China CFDA released the 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Production License Examination for Complementary Foods for Infants and Young Children”, which took effect
- On December 15, 2016, CFDA released a notice to consult on the Draft of “Measures for the Examination of Medical Device, Health Food and Foods for Special Medical Purpose Advertisement” (
- CFDA released the revised Clinical Trial Quality Management Standard for Foods for Special Medical Purpose, which further clarifies the technical capacity requirements
- On Jan. 10, 2014, NHFPC promulgated four new national food safety standards including General Standard for the Labeling of Prepackaged Foods for Special