- To discuss the opportunities and pitfalls of China’s food sector REACH24H hosted its 2019 “Summer Gathering Exploring Opportunities in China’s Food Sector, which was held in Shanghai on August 2nd,
- According to China's Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, 46 key cities across the country will have basically completed waste classification and treatment systems by the end
- During “618” shopping festival there were 2 million liters of imported liquid milk sold on Tmall global
- On June 12th, 2019, Taiwan FDA issued and implemented "Regulations Governing of Criteria for the Label, Promotion and Advertisement of Foods and Food Products Identified as False, Exaggerated,
- During 2009-2018, imports of food in China grew at a CAGR of 17.7%. In 2018 the value of china’s food imports exceeded US$70 billion.
- According to the latest data published by GAC on May 24, a total of 92 batches of foods from 23 countries/regions failed import inspection in April.
- China SAMR released the "Administrative Measures for Green Products Symbol Usage", detailing symbol pattern, usage requirements and supervision.
- As revealed by a GAC announcement issued on Apr. 23, 2018, label filing for prepackaged imported food will no longer be required starting on Oct.1, 2019.