- More information is required to be recorded throughout the supply chain, product lifecycle and product chain of custody during the circulation of foods and food related products.
- In line with China’s new economic growth strategy, on Sep. 20th the State Council put forward several suggestions on how to further stimulate domestic consumption. Enterprises with a track
- On Sept. 14th, 2018, NPC released draft versions of 11 national food safety standards.
- On Aug 31, 2018, the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress promulgated China's first E-commerce Law, which will become effective on Jan. 1, 2019.
- China opened GB standards’ legislation program (2018) for public feedback, and any comment should be sent back prior to Sep. 21, 2018.
- On Sep. 5, 2018, China SAMR announced the optimization of the re-inspection and objection handling procedures if food producers or traders disagree with the results of sampling inspection.
- On Aug 21, 2018, Ministry of Health and Welfare announced the revision of Food Allergen Labeling Regulation, which will come into force on July 1st, 2020.
- https://bo.io.gov.mo/bo/i/2018/36/regadm23_cn.aspMacau is to regulate five heavy metals in food, they are: arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury, and tin.