- According to an MFDS report released on Sept. 23rd, the government will hold an online exhibition for Children’s favorite foods from September 24th.
- Under new requirements the presence of almonds in food will be subject to voluntary labeling.
- On Sept. 13th, Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare announced that from October 1st, the sales of agricultural water products using gene-editing technology will be accepted subject
- Last Friday, September 13th, was Chinese Mid-Autumn festival (lunar Aug. 15th). As we all know, moon cakes are the traditional food that Chinese people always eat during this day.
- On Sept. 2nd, 2019, China's National Health Commission (NHC) released the 2nd batch of national standards revision and formulation list.
- To discuss the opportunities and pitfalls of China’s food sector REACH24H hosted its 2019 “Summer Gathering Exploring Opportunities in China’s Food Sector, which was held in Shanghai on August 2nd,
- According to China's Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, 46 key cities across the country will have basically completed waste classification and treatment systems by the end
- During “618” shopping festival there were 2 million liters of imported liquid milk sold on Tmall global