- The investigation stated that domestic consumers have strong demand for imported products, especially for imported food and baby products, and 10% of enterprises are also willing to
- On May 18, 2018, Koran MFDS released the draft amendment to "Special Law of Imported Food Safety Management", concerning factory onsite inspection.
- On May 16, 2018, Thailand Food and Drug Administration issued notification G/TBT/N/THA/513 to revise regulations on the labeling of recommended daily intakes of sodium.
- On May 15, 2018, China GAC announced non-compliant imported food data of April 2018, including 107 batches of food from 19 countries/regions.
- On Apr. 28th, 2018, China General Administration of Customs (GAC) announced the revision of 71 regulations and abolition of 2 regulations related to customs supervision.
- On May 8, 2018, Taiwan food and drug administration issued the hygienic standard of contaminant and toxin, stipulating the concentration limits of heavy metal, mycotoxin, and other contaminants
- On April 2018, KFDA announced the 2018 imported food management plan, which will strengthen the supervision of imported foods during customs clearance and circulation.
- On Mar. 31, 2018, Taiwan FDA issued an announcement detailing the revision of “Requirements for Prepackaged Food Nutrition Labeling”.