- China improved the provincial approval on existing drinking water related products by introducing a new streamlined timeframe, reducing documentation requirements and introducing reducing
- As of Nov. 30, 2018, four official files about the new CBEC policy have been released by MOFCOM and MOF after the State Council meeting last week.
- On Nov. 26, 2018, National Food Safety Standard Review Committee opened the consultation period on the draft of GB 7718 General Rules for Prepackaged Food Labeling. Comments should be
- Fabricated or fraudulent advertising content including misleading information, illegal function claims etc. are major problems according to data released by SAMR.
- On Nov. 7, 2018, Qian Fangli, director of E-commerce and digitization department of the Ministry of Commerce, said during a CIIE press conference that the administration
- On Oct. 26, 2018, China GAC and Japan Customs bureau officially signed “Agreement on Mutual Recognition between Chinese Enterprise Credibility Management System and Japanese Authorized
- 173 and 106 batches of food were rejected in August and September respectively, and it is worth noting that complementary baby food produced by Heinz Italia has been blacklisted 5 times
- On Oct. 18, 2018, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of the Administrative Measures for Imported Food Inspection