- This year Single’s day broke all records with turnover of 253.97 billion rmb, bolstered by growth in rural areas and strong performance in areas like infant formula and milk.
- CFDA published the sample inspection results for the third quarter of 2017, also providing data statistics for the reasons of noncompliance. CFDA published the sample inspection results
- On November 7, 2017, China CFDA issued a statement clarifying that necessary print article can be added in prepackaged food for the sake of food packaging, transportation and storage.
- On October 31th, China Nutrition Society and National Institute for Nutrition and Health of China CCDC jointly published "Use Norms of “Healthier Choice Symbols (HCS)” for Pre-packaged Food" (
- On Sep 13, WTO issued a notice on Measures for the Supervision and Administration of Import and Export Food Safety (draft) submitted by China AQSIQ, which is open for public comment until
- China announced the approval of the National Nutrition Program (2017-2030)", which is likely to shape China's food industry significantly over the coming decade and beyond.
- National Entry-Exit Inspection agency supervision work carried out on inbound goods reaching Chinese ports in May 2017 revealed that 451 batches of food products did not meet Chinese
- GB 7718 National Food Safety Standard General Standard for the Labeling of Prepackaged Foods is the overarching regulation for the standardization of food labeling in China, which is of