- On Oct. 30, Japan implemented a new labeling rule for wines.
- On Jun. 21, 2018, Standardization Administration of The People’s Republic of China unveiled standard for grape wine (draft standard for approval) and other 3 documents.
- On April 5, India FSSAI published a comprehensive standard on alcoholic beverages containing detailed requirements for beer, fermented and distilled drinks.
- On Mar. 23, 2018, China Ministry of Commerce announced a proposed tariff increase on American products in response to a recent increase in tariffs made by the US on Chinese steel
- Shenzhen Market and Quality Supervision Commission jointly with Shenzhen CIQ wrote a local standard aiming to regulate the importation of wine through CBEC.
- According to an announcement released by China National Standardization of Food & Fermentation on July 10, a new national standard for Grape Wine is open for public consultation from July
- According to statistics, alcoholic beverage enterprises earned 978.063 billion RMB of sales revenue and 109.447 billion RMB of profit in 2016, with year-on
- Overall 233 boxes or 1,153 liters of liqueur exported from Poland were detained at Wenzhou port recently because they contained gold foil, which is