- As revealed by the MOFCOM notice released on Jan 16th, 2020, China’s Vice Premier Minister Liu He signed the phase one trade agreement with US
- On January 6, 2020, China’s number 1 homegrown cheese enterprise Milkground (妙可蓝多) disclosed that China Mengniu dairy had purchased a $108 million stake in the
China Consults on GB 2761, 2762 and 29921 for the Maximum Limits of Mycotoxins, Contaminants and Pathogenic Bacteria in FoodsOn Dec. 31, 2019, China NHC opened 13 national food safety standards for public feedback.
- As revealed by the GAC announcement issued on Dec. 23, 2019, 171 batches of food products were rejected by Chinese customs authorities in October this year.
- After earning an excellent reputation for its yogurt products in the Chinese market, Yoplait, the world's second-largest yogurt brand, announced this week the launch
- On Nov. 27, 2019, China D20 Summit Meeting was held in Shanghai, the meeting mainly focused on the development of China's dairy industry in recent years.
- As probiotics-based product development scope continues to diversify, we are seeing novel applications and delivery methods hitting the market every day.
- Chinese home-grown dairy company Junlebao begins to tap into the fresh milk market by introducing a new product line called Yuexianhuo.