- Vegetable, fruit, dairy products and milk powder from Ibaraki, Tochigi, Chiba and Gunma can be exported to Hong Kong since Jul. 24, 2018.
- According to the latest industry development roadmap unveiled by the State Council on June 11, 2018, China will promote the revitalization of its dairy industry including the whole
- On May 24, 2018, Taiwan FDA issued an announcement detailing the amendment of testing method for aflatoxin M1 in dairy products.
- On May 23, 2018, China’s Premier Li Keqiang chaired the State Council Executive Meeting during which he introduced measures to accelerate the rejuvenation of the domestic dairy sector and
- On March 7, 2018, India FSSAI drafted new standards on Milk Protein Concentrates, Whey Protein Concentrates as well as Colostrum and its products.
- On Feb.12, 2018, China CNCA updated the list of approved overseas manufacturers. 31 enterprises from 11 countries obtained market access of dairy products (except infant formula) to
- On Feb. 20, 2018, related organizations subordinated to MoA released the first discussions on proposed revisions to the national food safety standard for raw milk, pasteurized milk,
- In December 2017 and January 2018, China General Administration of Customs (GAC) released various announcements regarding tariff policy towards various dairy imports from New Zealand.