- The lawsuit between Bright Dairy and Gourmet Master Co. Ltd. became the trending hashtag on Weibo (the twitter-like platform in China
- On Dec. 28th, 2018, GAC released details on the latest updates for registration of dairy product manufacturers approved to export to China.
- During the China’s Global Food & Hospitality Trade Show 2018, experts from different countries expounded their ideas about the Chinese dairy market with a focus on plant-based milk
- China's cheese sector is still in its infancy but is growing rapidly and characterized by a heavy reliance on imports and a steady increase in overall volume and value.
- On Oct. 23, 2018, NMPF released an article challenging A2 Milk for the use of somewhat spurious advertising claims.
- On Sept. 17, Cai Fangliang, president of Feihe Dairy, publicized Feihe's Standard for Fresh Milk Powder, standardizing the company's use of fresh raw milk as the raw material used to make
- Dairy Association of China and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs publically released the Report on China Dairy Quality (2018) which elaborates on the development, supervision,
- Vegetable, fruit, dairy products and milk powder from Ibaraki, Tochigi, Chiba and Gunma can be exported to Hong Kong since Jul. 24, 2018.