- On Sept. 17, Cai Fangliang, president of Feihe Dairy, publicized Feihe's Standard for Fresh Milk Powder, standardizing the company's use of fresh raw milk as the raw material used to make
- Dairy Association of China and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs publically released the Report on China Dairy Quality (2018) which elaborates on the development, supervision,
- Vegetable, fruit, dairy products and milk powder from Ibaraki, Tochigi, Chiba and Gunma can be exported to Hong Kong since Jul. 24, 2018.
- According to the latest industry development roadmap unveiled by the State Council on June 11, 2018, China will promote the revitalization of its dairy industry including the whole
- On May 24, 2018, Taiwan FDA issued an announcement detailing the amendment of testing method for aflatoxin M1 in dairy products.
- On May 23, 2018, China’s Premier Li Keqiang chaired the State Council Executive Meeting during which he introduced measures to accelerate the rejuvenation of the domestic dairy sector and
- On March 7, 2018, India FSSAI drafted new standards on Milk Protein Concentrates, Whey Protein Concentrates as well as Colostrum and its products.
- On Feb.12, 2018, China CNCA updated the list of approved overseas manufacturers. 31 enterprises from 11 countries obtained market access of dairy products (except infant formula) to