- SAMR published 13 quick detection methods and invited feedback from industry, experts and the public to develop better food risk monitoring methods. The illegal role of quick methods might be revised
- On September 26, the Ministry of Commerce, together with the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance and other departments, released pork reserves onto the market,
- New-to-the-scene foods chock full of innovation have garnered widespread attention during Taobao Maker Festival 2019.
- As reported by MFDS, Lee Eui-Kyung, minister of MFDS signed the "South Korea-Australia E-Sanitation Certificate Service Agreement" with the Australian Government Department of
- On May 3rd, MFDS issued the No.35 and No. 36 Notice implementing new import sanitation requirements for beef exported from the Netherlands and Denmark, which came into force on the same day.
- After the release of the China Food Safety Sampling Plan 2019, enterprises are awaiting the corresponding implementation rules for this year.
- On Mar. 8, 2018, China AQSIQ updated the list of imported meat products from approved countries/regions with the addition of frozen chicken products from Thailand.
- On July 31, 2017, China AQSIQ released an announcement detailing unapproved food and cosmetics in June. Altogether 620 batches of food were inspected and found unqualified, including beef from 6