- On 19th of June 2017, the Head Office of AQSIQ published the “Quarantine and Inspection requirements of imported USA beef”, destined to set the rules for the importation of this kind
- The States used to be one of China’s biggest beef suppliers, but increased incidence of BSE (mad cow disease) and the human variant CJD (linked to consumption of infected beef) circa
- It was revealed by Brazilian police recently that major meat producers bribed health inspectors to certify tainted meat as fit for consumption. Two globally renowned meat suppliers
- On Mar. 16, 2017, China's General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) and Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) announced that the ban on the importation
- On Sep. 22, 2016, the Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) and General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of China (AQSIQ) announced that the ban on the
- OSI Group LLC, a world renowned food processing company, was at the center of a major food scandal in 2014 for supplying expired meat to multinational food giants including McDonald’s
- CFDA is seeking public comments on the draft “Standard for the Management of Packaging and Labeling of Fresh Food in Supermarket” before 25 Dec 2015. The Standard is designed to help
- According to information from United States Department of Agriculture, China will resume the import of pork from 14 pork processing plants and warehouses in the USA in the near future.