- The 26th Oct was the important day for Henan province as it symbolized the first use of China’s first in-land meat import port designated by AQSIQ. 3.032 tons of chilled fresh meat from
- South Korea’s Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (MAFRA) has decided that, from 28 Jun 2015 on, the livestock traceability system which is applied to beef products shall be
- On 5 Jun 2015, Hong Kong SAR released the Legal Notice 106 of 2015 which officially announced the amendment of Imported Game, Meat and Poultry Regulations. The amended version will
- On June 5, 2015, AQSIQ released the “Announcement on Further Standardizing the Management of Entry Ports for Imported Meat”, which was put into force on the same day of its announcement.
- On May 21, 2015, Taiwan FDA announced the draft of Regulations on Labeling of Glued Meat Products, which will formally be implemented from Dec. 1, 2015.
- On April 21, 2015, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (MFDS) announced the revision of the meat processing standard and meat processing ingredient
- On 17 Apr 2015, Hong Kong CFS (the Center for Food Safety) announced to ban the import of poultry meat and their products (including poultry eggs) from the
- On March 30, 2015, Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore released the list of new establishments that have been approved to export meat and meat products to Singapore. In