- On March 26, 2015, China Certification and Accreditation Administration (CNCA) announced the suspension of three Hungarian poultry manufacturers due to the outbreak of highly
- According to China’s related laws and regulations, and in reference with Terrestrial Animal Health Code, China's General Administration of Quality Supervision,
- On March 11, 2015, the Center for Food Safety (CFS) of Hong Kong Food, the Environmental Hygiene Department and the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of
- In 2014, the total amount of imported pork in China reached 546,000 tons, representing a decrease of 3% compared to 2013, but still higher than the figure in 2012. It
- China has issued a ban on the importation of poultry products from the USA including live chicken, hatching eggs, and poultry eggs, due to the discovery of wild birds in Oregon,
- Chongqing was recently approved to open a port for imported fruit and meat, which will become the first of its kind off in China’s western region once opened.
- China’s General Administration of Customs (GAC) is spearheading a new initiative designed to combat smuggling of meat products in China. Seasonal demand for meat products
- During the executive meeting of the State Council on 29 Sep 2014, policies and measures to increase importation of muscle meats and aquatic products were determined. A