- Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare opened a draft revision of Maximum levels of metals and other contaminants in food to public feedback. Deadline for
- 95 batches of food products imported from 23 countries/regions had issues. Major categories of food rejected include beverages, cereal-based food, and aquatic products.
- On August 7, 2017, Korea KFDA issued announcements No. 289 and 290 detailing the revision of food standards and regulation.
- On Jan. 28, 2016, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) announced the revision of Food Safety and Standards (Food Product Standards and Food Additives) Regulations,
- CFDA is seeking public comments on the draft “Standard for the Management of Packaging and Labeling of Fresh Food in Supermarket” before 25 Dec 2015. The Standard is designed to help
- On 6 Mar 2015, China Certification and Accreditation Administration (CNCA) announced the suspension of two Norwegian aquatic product manufacturers due to the discovery of non-compliant
- Maruha Nichiro Group, one of the top seafood companies in the world, announced on 29 Dec 2013 a product recall totaling 6,300,000 packages of
- On 28 April 2013, AQSIQ released announcement 62 about the Implementation Catalogue of Registration of Overseas Manufacturers of Imported Foods, which requires the foreign