- On the 30th of January 2018, KFDA revised “Guide to Genetically Modified Food Safety Assessment”on safety inspections and other matters.
- On 22nd of December 2017, Ministry of Agriculture of China announced the revision of 4 different GMO regulations concerning safety assessment, labeling, imports and administration of this kind of
- On October 7, 2017, China State Council released a decree announcing the modification of part of Regulations on Administration of Agricultural Genetically Modified Organisms.
- The Korean authority plans to implement 5 new policies to rebuild public trust related to food safety, food packages and labelling, manufacturing and processing.
- On Dec. 31, 2015, the draft of Amendments to the Food Sanitation Law and Health Functional Food Act was passed by the South Korean Parliament, which was revised to expand the GMO labeling
- On Feb. 26, 2015, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (TFDA) released new draft regulations on the labeling of prepackaged foods, food additives and unpacked foods
- GMOs and their products produced or sold in Shenzhen, China should bear both paper labels and electronic tags from 1 Nov 2014. The reference local standard is SZDB/Z 112-2014 “
- Recently, several Chinese lawyers filed a lawsuit with the aim of forcing China’s government to address China’s current ambiguous regulations and regulatory enforcement on