- India has decided to extend the grace period for use of non-detachable stickers with FSSAI's organic logo to Dec. 31st, 2018.
OPO Inclusion into China’s Certified Organic Ingredient List to Precipitate Significant Upheaval in IF MarketThe 6th List of Additional Certified Organic Products was published by CNCA on June 19, 2018 and included OPO, also known as SN-2 palmitate.
- On the 13th of December, CNCA released the fifth Update of the Directory of Certified Organic Products, deleting and adding food products eligible for organic certification.
- On November 8, 2017, India released the Manual for Food Imports, detailing food import procedures, documentation requirements, clearance process, and products review.
- On Nov. 14, 2016, China AQSIQ and CNCA signed the “Agreement on Mutual Recognition of Organic Products” with Ministry for Primary Industries of New Zealand (MPI), confirming a new
- To ensure the quality and safety of organic foods in China, Tianjin CIQ has implemented several new measures to strengthen the certification
- During the China Food & Food Contact Materials Regulatory Summit held on 13 Oct 2014, Zhong Quanbin, expert at Shanghai Food and Drug
- On 22 Dec., TFDA indicated that the imported food labeled as “organic” for border inspection without the approval of Council of Agriculture will be