Japan MHLW Revises Food and Additives Specification Standards and Detection Methods of Pesticides in foodOn 24th of November, Japan Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare announced the revision of Food and additive specification standards and Detection methods of Pesticides in food.
China NHFPC Approves 2-Acetoxy-3-butanone as New Food Flavoring and Expands the Application Scope of 4 Food AdditivesOn November 15th, 2017, China NHFPC announced the approval of 1 new food flavoring and the expansion of application scope of 4 food additives.
- On October 30th, China NHFPC announced the approval of 6 new food additives and the expansion of application scope of 6 food additives.
- On July 14, China AQSIQ published the 2016 white paper on quality and safety of imported food in China, which provides a summary of imported food trade and food safety in 2016.
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) announced the revision of the Food Safety and Standards (Food Product Standards and Food Additives) Regulations.
- On Jun. 23, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan (MHLW) announced the revision of standards for food additives including
- Glycine has been newly approved as a food additive for improving the flavor of food according to the “Notice No.3 of 2017” published by NHFPC on 21 March 2017.
- On Mar. 1, 2017, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FASSI) drafted “Food Safety and Standards (Food Product Standard and Food Additives) Amendment Regulation, 2017”,