- On August 9th, 2019, CFSA opened 8 new food additives to public feedback.
- As revealed by MFDS Notice 2019-63 and 65, South Korea revised the standard and specification in food and food additives.
- On July 22nd, 2019, NHC announced the approval of 11 new food additives and 8 new FCM (food contact material) additives.
- 8 food additives were granted usage approval in Japan
- Standards for special food labeling, sports nutrition, popular food additives ARA, DHA, GOS and some test methods are proposed to be revised
- On May 21st, 2019, CFSA opened 4 new food raw materials and 5 new food additives to public feedback.
- On 17th April, 2019, South Korea amended and implemented Regulations on Hazard Assessment of Human Applied Products.
- On April 9th, 2019, China CFSA consulted on the use of four new food additives. They are glucuronolactone, disodium EDTA, caramel color class I-plain and ε-poly-L-lysine٠HCl.