- DL-Alaninw and five other food additives are open to public feedback.
- On Jun. 29, 2018, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additive Code”
- CFSA released a batch of national food safety standards including 5 food additives, 11 food nutrition fortification substances and several seasoning standards.
- On June 19, 2018, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration issued an announcement No. 1071301483, announcing that content about starches in Appendix One & Two was amended
- Vietnam Food Administration unveiled WTO notification of G/TBT/N/VNM/129 on Jun. 7, 2018, announcing the draft of “Management and Use of Food Additives”.
- Sanzan gum, capryl monoglyceride, soluble soybean polysaccharide, paprika red, paprika oleoresin, potassium sorbate have already passed technical review by an expert panel and are now open to public
- On the 22nd of May China CFSA announced the expansion of usage scope of the food additives potassium sorbate and Capryil Monoglyceride in Latiao.
- From the end of April to May 15, 2018, China CFSA released 4 announcements seeking public consultation on 4 new varieties of food additives.