- On April. 16, 2018, CFSA opened for public feedback the proposed addition of Glucose oxidase and the expansion of application scope of three others.
- On April 13, 2018, China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) proposed the addition of 8 new varieties of food related products including one new additive and three new resins.
- On Apr. 10, 2018, food additive Paprika Red and Paprika Oleoresin were opened for public feedback by CFSA. Paprika Red has already served as colorant in 25 kinds of food, and now
- On Mar. 26, 2018, AVA announced the revision regarding food additives of The Food (Amendment) Regulation 2018.
- On 19th of March, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of testing methods for food additives Propylene Glycol, Hydrocloric Acid and Nisin.
China NHFPC Approved Fructosyl Transferase as New Enzyme Preparation for Food Industry and Expanded the Application Scopes of 7 Food AdditivesOn Mar. 1st, 2018, China NHFPC announced the approval of 1 new enzyme preparations for food industry, and expanded the application scope of 4 food
- On Feb. 11, 2018, 7 new food additives and 1 new nutritional fortification substance were opened for public feedback by China CFSA.
China NHFPC updates Administrative Measures on Safety Examination of New Food Raw Materials and New Food AdditivesOn 10th January China NHFPC updated Administrative Measures on Safety Examination of New Food Raw Materials, Administrative Measures on New Food Additives and other provisions.