- On Jan. 9, 2019, MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additives Code”, which took effect immediately after official publication.
- On Nov. 30, 2018, Japan MHLW announced the revision to “Food and Food Additive Specification Standard”
- China has released drafts of new GB standards for hydrogen peroxide and an additional 18 standards.
- On Nov. 6, 2018, China NHC released the 2018 national food safety standard legislative development program.
- On Nov. 1, 2018, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additive Code”, which mainly involves the following 4 items.
- MHLW revised the residue limit in 8 pesticides and veterinary drugs and exempted one pesticide from the list.
- CFSA proposes eight food additives for approval, and the consultation will be open for 30 days.
- On Sep. 28, Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) released notification No.2018-71, announcing the partial amendment of the Food Additive Regulation.