- Standards for special food labeling, sports nutrition, popular food additives ARA, DHA, GOS and some test methods are proposed to be revised
- On May 21st, 2019, CFSA opened 4 new food raw materials and 5 new food additives to public feedback.
- On 17th April, 2019, South Korea amended and implemented Regulations on Hazard Assessment of Human Applied Products.
- On April 9th, 2019, China CFSA consulted on the use of four new food additives. They are glucuronolactone, disodium EDTA, caramel color class I-plain and ε-poly-L-lysine٠HCl.
- On April 2, 2019, CFSA released notices and consulted on the use of 7 new food additives.
- As revealed by the No. 2019-137 Notice of MFDS, Korea is now soliciting opinions on the partially revised Food Additive Code.
- Only the preservatives and antioxidants listed in the standard could be used in food in Macau.
- China Center for Food Safety Assessment (CFSA) opened the proposed expansions in the usage scope and limitations of acesulfame potassium and calcium propionate to public feedback.