- China has released drafts of new GB standards for hydrogen peroxide and an additional 18 standards.
- On Nov. 6, 2018, China NHC released the 2018 national food safety standard legislative development program.
- On Nov. 1, 2018, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additive Code”, which mainly involves the following 4 items.
- MHLW revised the residue limit in 8 pesticides and veterinary drugs and exempted one pesticide from the list.
- CFSA proposes eight food additives for approval, and the consultation will be open for 30 days.
- On Sep. 28, Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) released notification No.2018-71, announcing the partial amendment of the Food Additive Regulation.
- CFSA is now consulting on the proposed approval of selenium-enriched yeast for use in foods for special dietary uses (including infant formula and FSMP).
- On September 4th, 2018, China NHC (National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China) announced the approval of 5 new food additives and the expansion of application scope of 7 food