- On Jun 13th, 2018, Japan published the revised Food Sanitation Law. In the amended version, Japan introduced the positive list system for food contact material to replace the current
- CFSA opened consultation on 15 new food related products on Oct. 8, 2018.
- More information is required to be recorded throughout the supply chain, product lifecycle and product chain of custody during the circulation of foods and food related products.
- NHC approved 14 new food related products on Sept. 30, 2018.
- On Sept. 13th, 2018, NHC released No. 9 Notice about food related products.
- During the CRAC summit held by REACH24H consulting group, Shang Guiqin, director of State Food Contact Materials Testing Key Laboratory, delivered a keynote speech related to China’s
- On Aug. 17, 2018, CFSA opened 8 new food related products to public feedback, including 5 new additives applied in food contact materials and articles, 2 novel resins and 1 resin with
- China’s new stringent food contact material standards are negatively impacting both the volume and value of inward trade.