- At the end of July, China AQSIQ released 4 implementation rules on national inspection of food related products, involving plastics, paper and paperboard, as well as food machinery.
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare released the food provision 0710 number 14: “Guidebook for the safety of Food utensils and containers”. This guidebook aims at the
- On Jun. 16, 2017, Food Contact Science Expert Committee of China National Food Industry Association drafted the national food safety standard for composite food contact materials and
- Recently, Standardization Administration of China released “General Technical Standard for Metal Container of Canned Food”, which is open to public consultation until May 30, 2017 (see all
- Numerous new standards regulating the safety of food contact material and related products were released by NHFPC in late 2016. The majority of these new standards took effect 19 April
- On Mar. 23, 2017, Standardization Administration of China and AQSIQ co-announced that 32 national food safety standards for mandatory implementation will be changed to recommended
- On November 18th, 2016, China NHFPC announced the release of the final version of "GB 9685-2016 Standard for uses of additives in food contact materials and their products" and 52
- China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) recently consulted on three new food contact substances and one food contact resin. The comment deadline is 5 October 2016.