- On May 31, NHFPC (National Health and Family Planning Commission of China) released the announcement that 10 new food raw materials were approved including shea butter, sialic acid etc. The
- MFDS released a notification to expand the permitted food ingredient list and amend pesticide and veterinary drugs residue limits.
- On Oct. 4, 2016, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) drafted the “Safety and Standards (Approval for Non-Specified Food and Food Ingredients) Regulations, 2016”,
- On Mar. 9, 2016, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (MFDS) announced the revision of “Korea Food Code” for the approval of tenebrio molitor and gryllus bimaculatus as new
- Recently, Korea MFDS approved the larva of dynastid beetle as a new food raw material. Last year, the larvae of tenebrio molitor and protaetia brevitarsis seulensis (Kolbe) were also
- On 31st Dec., 2014, NHFPC announced the approval of nine new food raw materials, including tomato seed oil, eriobotrya japonica （Thunb.）Lindl., arabinogalactan, malus hupehensis(Pamp.)
- On Nov. 17, 2014, NHFPC released a draft announcement to approve five new food raw materials, including Aquilaria sinensis (Lour.) Sprengel leaf, Staphylococcus vitulinus,
- New food raw materials registration is a major concern for domestic food manufacturers, importers and overseas food exporters that want to sell their products in China. Foods with any