- China NHFPC replied to China Dairy Industry Association’s request to clarify requirements relating to the labeling of prepackaged foods containing new food raw materials like Inulin.
Streptococcus Zooepidemicus Fermentation Approved as New Food Raw Material for Edible Hyaluronic Acid in TaiwanOn July 13, 2017, Taiwan FDA released an announcement related to the usage requirement for comb extract and streptococcus zooepidemicus fermentation, meaning that apart from comb extract
- On May 31, NHFPC (National Health and Family Planning Commission of China) released the announcement that 10 new food raw materials were approved including shea butter, sialic acid etc. The
- MFDS released a notification to expand the permitted food ingredient list and amend pesticide and veterinary drugs residue limits.
- On Oct. 4, 2016, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) drafted the “Safety and Standards (Approval for Non-Specified Food and Food Ingredients) Regulations, 2016”,
- On Mar. 9, 2016, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (MFDS) announced the revision of “Korea Food Code” for the approval of tenebrio molitor and gryllus bimaculatus as new
- Recently, Korea MFDS approved the larva of dynastid beetle as a new food raw material. Last year, the larvae of tenebrio molitor and protaetia brevitarsis seulensis (Kolbe) were also
- On 31st Dec., 2014, NHFPC announced the approval of nine new food raw materials, including tomato seed oil, eriobotrya japonica （Thunb.）Lindl., arabinogalactan, malus hupehensis(Pamp.)