- According to the latest industry development roadmap unveiled by the State Council on June 11, 2018, China will promote the revitalization of its dairy industry including the whole
- On September 28, 2016, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of China (AQSIQ) published the draft of Measures of E-commerce Product Quality Spot Check
- With dramatically increasing import food volume, AQSIQ and CFDA together build a new import food supervision framework to increase import clearance efficiency and ensure food
- On April 15, 2016, 7 days after the first batch of positive list was implemented (see CL news report on April 7, 2016), 13 ministries and commissions of China co-released the
- On April 7, 2016, China AQSIQ released the announcement of “Practice for Inspection and Supervision of Imported Food Contact Materials”, which became effective as of April 10, 2016.
- On April 7, 2016, 11 ministries and commissions of China including CFDA, AQSIQ, MOA, GAC, etc. co-released the “Positive List for Commodities Traded through Cross-Border E-Commerce
- The latest news in China’s ongoing infant formula safety debacle is the discovery of 17,000 cans of counterfeit infant formula by China Shanghai Public Security Bureau. The counterfeits were mainly copies of
- On Mar. 24, 2016, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (MFDS) announced the revision of “Code for Health Functional Food”, which expands the scope for functional