- On Jul. 3, 2018, China Ministry of Commerce announced a guideline on the establishment of a traceability management platform for high priority products.
- Starting on March 1st, Fujian Province will implement a traceability system for 11 food categories including grains, livestock and poultry, vegetables, and others.
- On October 20, 2017, 10 national departments, including AQSIQ and NHFPC, jointly released Guidance on Standardization Work of Traceability for Important Products.
- On Apr. 1, 2017, China CFDA released the finalized version of “Provisions on Establishing Food Safety Traceability System for Food Manufacturers and Traders” (see CL news report for the
- On Mar. 1, 2017, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (TFDA) announced another three food categories that will require food traceability.
- CFDA released a draft of the official practical guidance which will be used by industry to develop compliant internal food safety traceability systems.
- On 7 September, the Guangdong Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a draft of Rules of Guangdong Food Electronic Traceability Management (hereafter called “rules”) which is open for
- On Jun. 8, 2016, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (TFDA) announced the revision of “Administrative Measures for Tracking and Traceability System of Food and Food-related Products