Canadian Butter Recall Sparks Food Safety Fears amongst Chinese Consumers: How is Listeria Contamination Regulated in Chinese Dairy?A recent recall of butter manufactured by Canadian firm “Maurice St-Laurent” has garnered a surprising amount of media attention in China and sparked fears about the safety of imported
- On 30 June 2016, Health Ministry of Vietnam promulgated the new Circular 17/2016/TT-BYT which details recall and treatment of unsafe food products under its management. This
- On March 15, 2015, China Food and Drug Administration released the “Administrative Measures for Food Recall”, which will be formally implemented from Sep. 1, 2015.
- Australia’s food company, Patties Foods Ltd, has recalled two products from domestic supermarkets such as Coles, Woolworths and IGA due to potential Hepatitis A viral contamination.
- Maruha Nichiro Group, one of the top seafood companies in the world, announced on 29 Dec 2013 a product recall totaling 6,300,000 packages of
- Recently the International Food Safety Authorities Network (INFOSAN) announced that a number of Canadian health food companies have agreed to implement a product recall