China to Implement 2 Administrative Measures for Product Quality Spot Inspections and Consumers Goods Recall in 2020On Nov.21, 2019, China State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR) released two announcements to announce the pending implementation of Interim Measures for Product Quality Spot
Canadian Butter Recall Sparks Food Safety Fears amongst Chinese Consumers: How is Listeria Contamination Regulated in Chinese Dairy?A recent recall of butter manufactured by Canadian firm “Maurice St-Laurent” has garnered a surprising amount of media attention in China and sparked fears about the safety of imported
- On 30 June 2016, Health Ministry of Vietnam promulgated the new Circular 17/2016/TT-BYT which details recall and treatment of unsafe food products under its management. This
- On March 15, 2015, China Food and Drug Administration released the “Administrative Measures for Food Recall”, which will be formally implemented from Sep. 1, 2015.
- Australia’s food company, Patties Foods Ltd, has recalled two products from domestic supermarkets such as Coles, Woolworths and IGA due to potential Hepatitis A viral contamination.
- Maruha Nichiro Group, one of the top seafood companies in the world, announced on 29 Dec 2013 a product recall totaling 6,300,000 packages of
- Recently the International Food Safety Authorities Network (INFOSAN) announced that a number of Canadian health food companies have agreed to implement a product recall