- On November 28, 2017, China CFDA released the 25th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 30 products (15 are imported) from 8 enterprises.
- On November 13, 2017, the chief executive of Macau released a supplementary administrative regulation standardizing the use of food colorings.
China NHFPC Approves 2-Acetoxy-3-butanone as New Food Flavoring and Expands the Application Scope of 4 Food AdditivesOn November 15th, 2017, China NHFPC announced the approval of 1 new food flavoring and the expansion of application scope of 4 food additives.
- On October 30th, China NHFPC announced the approval of 6 new food additives and the expansion of application scope of 6 food additives.
- The “Administrative Measures of Food Production Licensing” went into effect on Oct. 1, 2015 (see CL news report on Sep. 2, 2015). Recently, China CFDA clarified relevant issues
China CFDA Releases Production License Examination Rules for Complementary Foods for Infants and Young ChildrenOn Feb. 3, 2017, China CFDA released the 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Production License Examination for Complementary Foods for Infants and Young Children”, which took effect
- On January 26th, 2017, CFDA released a draft of Food for Special Medical Purpose Production License Inspection Details (hereafter called Inspection Details) for public consultation. The consultation deadline will be February 28th. On January
- On Sep. 9, 2016, China CFDA released the “Administrative Measures for Risk Classification Management for Food Production and Trading (Trial)”, which will be formally