- On Dec. 29, 2017, China CFDA released the 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Examination of Beverage Production Licensing”, which was open to public consultation in April 2017.
China CFDA Standardize Infant Formula Production among Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries within the Same GroupOn December 13, 2017, China CFDA released an announcement detailing requirements for production of CFDA registered formula by different manufacturers within that group.
- On November 28, 2017, China CFDA released the 25th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 30 products (15 are imported) from 8 enterprises.
- On November 13, 2017, the chief executive of Macau released a supplementary administrative regulation standardizing the use of food colorings.
China NHFPC Approves 2-Acetoxy-3-butanone as New Food Flavoring and Expands the Application Scope of 4 Food AdditivesOn November 15th, 2017, China NHFPC announced the approval of 1 new food flavoring and the expansion of application scope of 4 food additives.
- On October 30th, China NHFPC announced the approval of 6 new food additives and the expansion of application scope of 6 food additives.
- The “Administrative Measures of Food Production Licensing” went into effect on Oct. 1, 2015 (see CL news report on Sep. 2, 2015). Recently, China CFDA clarified relevant issues
China CFDA Releases Production License Examination Rules for Complementary Foods for Infants and Young ChildrenOn Feb. 3, 2017, China CFDA released the 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Production License Examination for Complementary Foods for Infants and Young Children”, which took effect