- On Feb. 2, 2018, China CFDA replied to an issue raised by Beijing food and drug administration regarding the labeling requirements of Lvbao Edible Blend Oil (sunflower & olive),
- Edible vegetable oil fortified with Vitamin A or Vitamin D can use a fortification claim on the label.
China's New Administrative Measures for Inspection and Supervision on Labeling of Import and Export Prepackaged FoodOn December 12, 2017, China AQSIQ announced adjustment of Provisions on Inspection, Supervision and Administration on Labeling of Import and Export Prepackaged Food (2012).
- On the 6th of December, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of the Republic of Korea (MFDS) announced the revision of “Food Labeling Standard”, modifying food labeling rules on
- On December 5, 2017, China CFDA released an announcement detailing conditions that require a label change application.
- On November 15, 2017, Taiwan FDA released an announcement advocating the use of front of package nutrition labeling (FoP), which is applicable to all prepackaged food.
- On October 31th, China Nutrition Society and National Institute for Nutrition and Health of China CCDC jointly published "Use Norms of “Healthier Choice Symbols (HCS)” for Pre-packaged Food" (
- China NHFPC replied to China Dairy Industry Association’s request to clarify requirements relating to the labeling of prepackaged foods containing new food raw materials like Inulin.