The Submission Deadline of New Manufacturer Identification Codes for This Year is Approaching in JapanThe Consumer Affairs Agency (CAA) called for manufacturers or related business operators to submit a notification in the case of need of Manufacturer
- Under the proposed changes to labeling requirements articulated within the draft version of China’s Food Labeling Supervision Measures, foreign food manufacturers will be required to affix
- The most important factor to consider when naming a health food is the accuracy of the name used and ensuring that each of the three identifiers matches corresponding regulations
- The latest amendment involves changes to mandatory nutrition labeling items, expression of nutrient concentration value, and data rounding rules.
- As revealed by MFDS Notice 2019-96, further rules about prohibited food labeling and advertising have been stipulated to support the promulgation of South Korean Food Labeling and
- On Oct. 10, 2019, Singapore Ministry of Health promulgated that prepackaged sugar-sweetened beverages are mandatorily required to indicate nutrition level labeling on the package front side.
- ChemLinked rounded up the latest market and regulatory news in the China food sector...
- Under new requirements the presence of almonds in food will be subject to voluntary labeling.