- On Oct. 10, 2019, Singapore Ministry of Health promulgated that prepackaged sugar-sweetened beverages are mandatorily required to indicate nutrition level labeling on the package front side.
- ChemLinked rounded up the latest market and regulatory news in the China food sector...
- Under new requirements the presence of almonds in food will be subject to voluntary labeling.
- As revealed by MFDS Notice No. 2019-82, South Korea passed amendments to its Health Functional Food Code on September 24th.
- China has extended a 6-months grace period to allow industry to prepare for compliance with new pet feed labeling regulations. The competent authority will carry out supervision based on
- On August 30th, 2019, Singapore Food Agency released the Food (Amendment No.2) Regulations 2019 to proclaim the new labeling and advertising requirements of infant formula
- On Aug. 20th, SAMR released Health Food Labeling Warning Language Guide, and it will come into force on Jan. 1st, 2020.
- On August 15, 2019, Blue Orca, a short selling investment firm, published its opinions on Ausnutria Dairy Corp Ltd claiming that Ausnutria inflates revenues, hides costs, misleads Chinese