- Prepackaged imported food labels will no longer require filing which will have a positive impact on customs clearance times.
- On Jan. 29, 2019, China SAMR opened a new draft of health food label requirements to public feedback. Comments shall be sent back prior to Feb. 28, 2019.
China Opens GB 28050 “General Rules for Nutritional Labeling of Pre-Packaged Food” to Public FeedbackAs revealed by an announcement issued on Dec. 19, 2018, China National Food Safety Standard Review Committee opened the updated GB 28050 “General Rules for Nutrition Labeling of Pre-
- On Nov. 26, 2018, National Food Safety Standard Review Committee opened the consultation period on the draft of GB 7718 General Rules for Prepackaged Food Labeling. Comments should be
- On Oct. 30, Japan implemented a new labeling rule for wines.
- On Oct. 22, 2018, China SAMR opened “Health Food Naming Guideline (Draft)” for public feedback and any comments could be sent back prior to Nov. 16, 2018.
- According to the temporary provision unveiled by China Green Food development center on Aug. 20, 2018, the Green Food logo user shall apply for filing if some changes are made.
- India has decided to extend the grace period for use of non-detachable stickers with FSSAI's organic logo to Dec. 31st, 2018.