- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) of South Korea has issued Notification No. 2018 – 32 Partial Amendment to the Labeling Standards for Food.
- On 17th of April, China SAMR clarified matters concerning the use of labelling claims on health food interpreting previous CFDA announcements.
- On Mar. 31, 2018, Taiwan FDA issued an announcement detailing the revision of “Requirements for Prepackaged Food Nutrition Labeling”.
- On Mar. 14, 2018, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of nutrition labeling requirements for prepackaged food.
China CFDA Released Notices on Claims Labeling and Extension of the Registration Application for Health FoodsOn 14th Feb. 2018, CFDA released a notice on standardizing the labelling of health food with function claims
- On Feb. 2, 2018, China CFDA replied to an issue raised by Beijing food and drug administration regarding the labeling requirements of Lvbao Edible Blend Oil (sunflower & olive),
- Edible vegetable oil fortified with Vitamin A or Vitamin D can use a fortification claim on the label.
China's New Administrative Measures for Inspection and Supervision on Labeling of Import and Export Prepackaged FoodOn December 12, 2017, China AQSIQ announced adjustment of Provisions on Inspection, Supervision and Administration on Labeling of Import and Export Prepackaged Food (2012).