China Opens GB 28050 “General Rules for Nutritional Labeling of Pre-Packaged Food” to Public FeedbackAs revealed by an announcement issued on Dec. 19, 2018, China National Food Safety Standard Review Committee opened the updated GB 28050 “General Rules for Nutrition Labeling of Pre-
- On Nov. 26, 2018, National Food Safety Standard Review Committee opened the consultation period on the draft of GB 7718 General Rules for Prepackaged Food Labeling. Comments should be
- On Oct. 30, Japan implemented a new labeling rule for wines.
- On Oct. 22, 2018, China SAMR opened “Health Food Naming Guideline (Draft)” for public feedback and any comments could be sent back prior to Nov. 16, 2018.
- According to the temporary provision unveiled by China Green Food development center on Aug. 20, 2018, the Green Food logo user shall apply for filing if some changes are made.
- India has decided to extend the grace period for use of non-detachable stickers with FSSAI's organic logo to Dec. 31st, 2018.
- On Aug 21, 2018, Ministry of Health and Welfare announced the revision of Food Allergen Labeling Regulation, which will come into force on July 1st, 2020.
- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety released “Food and Other Labels and Advertisements Act” on March 13. The Act stipulates that from March 2019, the contents of food labels and advertisements will be subject to new