- On August 22, India FSSAI announced that the fortification logo (+F logo) is now a mandatory labeling requirement on all fortified food labels.
- On July 21, 2017, Japan Consumer Affairs Agency issued the supplementary document related to the use of an origin labeling system for ingredients. The document details food subject to mandatory
- On May 29, 2017, MFDS released the notice of official implementation of “allergen labeling system”. It became effective on May 30, and food enterprises with more than 100 chains selling
- GB 7718 National Food Safety Standard General Standard for the Labeling of Prepackaged Foods is the overarching regulation for the standardization of food labeling in China, which is of
- The Korean authority plans to implement 5 new policies to rebuild public trust related to food safety, food packages and labelling, manufacturing and processing.
- On Nov. 1, 2016, the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand (MOPH) preannounced the “Requirements for Production Processes, Production Equipment, Storage and Labeling of Some Fresh Fruits
- During the REACH24H’s China regulatory annual conference (CRAC), the different labeling requirements in Taiwan and China mainland were compared in many aspects.
- The unqualified volume of honey has grown by 96% from 40 batches amounting to 39,057 kilograms in the second half year of 2015 to 54 batches amounting to 76,445 kilograms in the first half