- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety released “Food and Other Labels and Advertisements Act” on March 13. The Act stipulates that from March 2019, the contents of food labels and advertisements will be subject to new
- On July 4, China State Administration of Market Regulation, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, and National Health Commission issued a joint announcement to regulate the labeling
- On May 16, 2018, Thailand Food and Drug Administration issued notification G/TBT/N/THA/513 to revise regulations on the labeling of recommended daily intakes of sodium.
- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) of South Korea has issued Notification No. 2018 – 32 Partial Amendment to the Labeling Standards for Food.
- On 17th of April, China SAMR clarified matters concerning the use of labelling claims on health food interpreting previous CFDA announcements.
- On Mar. 31, 2018, Taiwan FDA issued an announcement detailing the revision of “Requirements for Prepackaged Food Nutrition Labeling”.
- On Mar. 14, 2018, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of nutrition labeling requirements for prepackaged food.
China CFDA Released Notices on Claims Labeling and Extension of the Registration Application for Health FoodsOn 14th Feb. 2018, CFDA released a notice on standardizing the labelling of health food with function claims