- SAMR will implement new regulations designed to reduce dietary exposure to phthalate esters. New obligations have been stipulated for food manufacturers, food contact product manufacturers, business
- India FSSAI has stipulated that final food contact products manufactured from bamboo shall have smooth surfaces and be free from chemical contaminants.
- According to China's Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, 46 key cities across the country will have basically completed waste classification and treatment systems by the end
- On June 12th, 2019, Taiwan FDA issued and implemented "Regulations Governing of Criteria for the Label, Promotion and Advertisement of Foods and Food Products Identified as False, Exaggerated,
- On Jan.9, 2019, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Standard and Specification of Containers and Container Packages”.
- As revealed by FSSAI's latest notice on Jan. 3rd, 2019, food enterprises need to comply with the new packaging regulation by July 1, 2019.
- On Dec. 12, 2018, China NHC announced the approval of 8 new food related products, including 5 new varieties of FCM additives, 2 novel resins, and 1 resin with expanded application scope.
- The Korean authority plans to implement 5 new policies to rebuild public trust related to food safety, food packages and labelling, manufacturing and processing.