- On Jan.9, 2019, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Standard and Specification of Containers and Container Packages”.
- As revealed by FSSAI's latest notice on Jan. 3rd, 2019, food enterprises need to comply with the new packaging regulation by July 1, 2019.
- On Dec. 12, 2018, China NHC announced the approval of 8 new food related products, including 5 new varieties of FCM additives, 2 novel resins, and 1 resin with expanded application scope.
- The Korean authority plans to implement 5 new policies to rebuild public trust related to food safety, food packages and labelling, manufacturing and processing.
- On Nov. 1, 2016, the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand (MOPH) preannounced the “Requirements for Production Processes, Production Equipment, Storage and Labeling of Some Fresh Fruits
- On August 8, 2016, China National Health and Family Planning Commssion (NHFPC) announced the approval of three new additives used in food contact materials, one new food contact resins and
- CFDA is seeking public comments on the draft “Standard for the Management of Packaging and Labeling of Fresh Food in Supermarket” before 25 Dec 2015. The Standard is designed to help
- SAC is now conducting investigation on the implementation of the “Requirements of Restricting Excessive Package – Foods and Cosmetics (GB 23350-2009)”, which was jointly released by General