- On Oct. 23, 2018, NMPF released an article challenging A2 Milk for the use of somewhat spurious advertising claims.
- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety released “Food and Other Labels and Advertisements Act” on March 13. The Act stipulates that from March 2019, the contents of food labels and advertisements will be subject to new
- On September 29, 2017, China SAIC (State Administration for Industry and Commerce) opened public comment on the review standard for advertisement of drugs, medical devices,
- Recently Thailand Ministry of Public Health claimed that the new milk powder law will enter into force on September 9, 2017, which bans baby milk powder advertising in various forms.
- On 13th July, China State Council announced the publication of a plan for the control of fraud and false claims in food and health food products in order
- On December 15, 2016, CFDA released a notice to consult on the Draft of “Measures for the Examination of Medical Device, Health Food and Foods for Special Medical Purpose Advertisement” (
- On 18 Sep 2015, Indonesia National Agency for Drug and Food Control (NADFC) notified WTO of the Draft Regulation on the Control of Processed Food Advertising Control. According
- China’s new Advertisement Law will come into effect as of 1 Sep 2015. According to the Law use of advertisement claims for dairy products, beverages and other foods intended for