- During the period from Mar. 20 to April 20, 2019, China's SAMR opened public consultation on Application and Evaluation of Probiotic Health Food (Consultation Draft) to solicit
- On July 3rd, 2019, MFDS released Notice No.2019-57 to partially revise the content of "food standard and specification" in Food Code.
- On June 14, 2019, China's SAMR issued an announcement opening the public consultation period on a draft of 'Clinical Trial Technique Guidelines of Full Nutrition Formulas for Diabetes (Consultation
- On Apr. 4, 2019, China SAMR opened “Health Food Toxicology Evaluation Procedure Standards” and “Health Food Strain Pathogenicity Evaluation Procedure Standard” for public feedback.
- ISO 20635 and 20636 will be served as internationally agreed standard for testing vitamin C and vitamin D in infant formula.
- On Jul. 4, 2018, China National Health Commission announced the removal of a large number of outdated regulations/notices/announcements.
- On May 24, 2018, Taiwan FDA issued an announcement detailing the amendment of testing method for aflatoxin M1 in dairy products.
- On 19th of March, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of testing methods for food additives Propylene Glycol, Hydrocloric Acid and Nisin.