- On Apr. 4, 2019, China SAMR opened “Health Food Toxicology Evaluation Procedure Standards” and “Health Food Strain Pathogenicity Evaluation Procedure Standard” for public feedback.
- ISO 20635 and 20636 will be served as internationally agreed standard for testing vitamin C and vitamin D in infant formula.
- On Jul. 4, 2018, China National Health Commission announced the removal of a large number of outdated regulations/notices/announcements.
- On May 24, 2018, Taiwan FDA issued an announcement detailing the amendment of testing method for aflatoxin M1 in dairy products.
- On 19th of March, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of testing methods for food additives Propylene Glycol, Hydrocloric Acid and Nisin.
- On November 16th 2017， Taiwan’s FDA announced the revision of three drafts of test methods for benzoyl peroxide, formaldehyde and food additives specifications.
- On November 24, 2017, China Food and Drug Administration issued an announcement on the approval of 3 complementary food testing methods according to the Provisions for Complementary Food
- On May 31, 2017, China CFDA approved two supplementary food testing methods in accordance with “Provisions for Supplementary Food Testing Methods” (see CL report on Jan. 3, 2017),