- CBEC comprehensive tax rate will be lowered to 9.1% for special foods.
- GAC released Notice No. 194, regulating specific implementation methods on CBEC supervision in accordance with the four files.
- As of Nov. 30, 2018, four official files about the new CBEC policy have been released by MOFCOM and MOF after the State Council meeting last week.
- The CBEC transition period has been officially prolonged since Jan 1st 2019 without a specific set expiration date. Special foods will be not required registration or filing.
- On Nov. 7, 2018, Qian Fangli, director of E-commerce and digitization department of the Ministry of Commerce, said during a CIIE press conference that the administration
- Total sales volume of Tmall global shopping festival is 30.7b USD and that of all ecommerce platforms together is 45.12b USD. See more data here
- Paper-free, efficient, intelligent and flexible are four key principles underpinning China’s new crossborder commerce development strategy.
- On Oct 16, 2018, China State Council issued an approval letter to establish China (Hainan) Pilot Free Trade Zone and released the Framework Plan which outlines the island’s development roadmap