- On Jun. 11, 2017, the Ministry of Agriculture of China (MOA) preannounced the establishment of the maximum residual limits for 122 pesticides in foods, which will be open for public
- On Mar. 9, 2017, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea (MFDS) announced that the positive list system will be fully applied to pesticide residue control
- The 2016 version of “GB2763-2016 Standard of Maximum Residue limits for Pesticide in Foods” has been released recently, and will be formally implemented from Jun. 18, 2017. Compared
China Releases 107 National Food Safety Standards Related to Pesticide MRLs and Determination MethodsOn 29 December, 2016, the Food and Drug Administration of China (CFDA), National Health and Family Planning Committee (NHFPC) and Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) jointly released
- MFDS released a notification to expand the permitted food ingredient list and amend pesticide and veterinary drugs residue limits.
- The unqualified volume of honey has grown by 96% from 40 batches amounting to 39,057 kilograms in the second half year of 2015 to 54 batches amounting to 76,445 kilograms in the first half
- During May 11th to Jun 10th 2016, China Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) is soliciting opinions from the public on a newly drafted
- On May 9, 2016, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (TFDA) announced the revision of “Standard for Pesticide Residue Limits in Foods”, which amends or adds the residue limits of 6