- 23 Russian dairy producers were recently granted access to China's market, according to news released by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation on Apr 26th.
- On Dec. 28th, 2018, GAC released details on the latest updates for registration of dairy product manufacturers approved to export to China.
- On Dec. 4th, 2018, SAMR released a notice of health food registration alteration.
- On Sept. 19th, 2018, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) in South Korea promulgated No. 118 notice.
- On June 4th, 2018, China CNCA announced the approval of 4 honey manufacturers from Kazakhstan.
- On April 20, CNCA released a list of registered overseas infant formula manufacturers, in which Oceania Dairy Limited (approval number 818) was newly approved.
- On Mar. 14, 2018, China CNCA announced the details of registration renewal for overseas infant formula manufacturers.
- On Feb.12, 2018, China CNCA updated the list of approved overseas manufacturers. 31 enterprises from 11 countries obtained market access of dairy products (except infant formula) to