China GAC Updates the List of Approved Overseas Infant Formula Manufacturers: Danone & Synlait IncludedOn Dec. 3, 2019, China GAC updated the list of enterprises which have been granted infant formula overseas manufacturer registration approval in China.
- Manufacturer registration might extend to all imported food categories; Remote video inspection and 3rd party verification during overseas manufacturer registration could be utilized to help expedite
- 23 Russian dairy producers were recently granted access to China's market, according to news released by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation on Apr 26th.
- On Dec. 28th, 2018, GAC released details on the latest updates for registration of dairy product manufacturers approved to export to China.
- On Dec. 4th, 2018, SAMR released a notice of health food registration alteration.
- On Sept. 19th, 2018, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) in South Korea promulgated No. 118 notice.
- On June 4th, 2018, China CNCA announced the approval of 4 honey manufacturers from Kazakhstan.
- On April 20, CNCA released a list of registered overseas infant formula manufacturers, in which Oceania Dairy Limited (approval number 818) was newly approved.