- On Jan. 18, 2018, SMC Nutrition Pte Ltd, a Singapore infant formula manufacturer was granted CNCA approval.
- On November 22, 2017, China AQSIQ and CFDA jointly issued a notice on the Implementation Date of “Recipe Registration for Imported Infant Formula”.
- On September 30, 2017, China CNCA updated the list of approved Australian infant formula manufacturers.
- On Wednesday August 9th, 2017, CFDA lifted the suspension of Camperdown Powder Pty’s Australian manufacturing facility.
- Australian dairy exports to China suffered a significant setback with the suspension of the registration of “Camperdown Powder Pty” and “Parmalat Australia Pty Ltd” by CNCA.