- On August 18, China CFDA released the fifth batch of registered infant formula in China, including 30 products from 9 enterprises.
- On August 15, China CFDA released the fourth batch of registered infant formula, including 21 products from 6 enterprises. Overseas manufacturer Milupa GmbH was included in the
- On August 11, China CFDA released the third batch of registered infant formula, including 23 products from 6 enterprises. Overseas manufacturer Nutricia was included in the list
- On August 8, closely following the release of the first batch of registration, China CFDA released the second batch of registered infant formula, including 3 product lines (9
- China CFDA’s Department for Registration of Special Foods launched on 4th of August 2017 a new in-house consultation services to aid industry compliance with special food registration regulations
- On August 3rd, 2017, China CFDA released the first batch of infant formula registration, including 89 formulas from 22 enterprises.
- On the 14th of July CFDA issued a statement clarifying that all infant formula and FSMP product imported and approved prior to Jan 1st 2018 can be sold until its expiration.
- On April 17, 2017, Taiwan FDA released a detailed publication on health food function assessment, which will impact the registration of health foods in Taiwan. The revision mainly