- Another fundamental document referenced by authorities during health food registration assessment titled “Standards for Hygienic Physical and Chemical Examination of Health Food” is currently
- Alteration and/or extension of the registration certificates of health food, infant formula and food for special medical purposes could be influenced if the proposed changes enter into effect.
SAMR Specifies Timeframe to Alter Infant Formula Ingredients and Labeling After Application ApprovalOn May 29th, 2019, SAMR released Letter No.167 detailing the timeframe and deadline for successful applicants for the alternation of infant formula ingredient and labels to complete alterations.
- Advertising of health foods and food for special medical purposes will be restricted to labels and product manuals. According to
- On April 30, 2019, NMPA (National Medical Products Administration) issued a notice detailing 21 newly registered infant formula products.
- On April 1st, 2019, SAMR updated the registration information of 24 infant formula products.
- Up to now, 24 FSMPs have been registered and all 6 types of pediatric FSMP categories now have a representative registered product eligible for market circulation and consumption.
- A new term of “food subject to special management” along with the relevant importation sanitation assessment and two administrative measures are added. The schedule to conduct an import sanitation