- 18 infant formulae from 4 enterprises are listed in the 43rd batch of registered infant formula in China.
- On May 29, SAMR (former CFDA) issued a notice on the rejection of infant formula registration applications, announcing that nine formulae applied for by “Celia Laiterie de Craon
- On the 28th of April, 4 imported nutritional supplements from A&Z Pharmaceutical have obtained Health Food Filing Certificates.
- On Apr. 19, 2018, WTO announced European Union's objection towards China's infant formula registration policy.
China’s New Food Regulatory Authority Planning More Stringent Application of Infant Formula Registration StandardOn Apr. 10, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation made its first major announcement detailing its supervision plan of foods, drugs and etc.
- On Apr. 10, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation was formally recognized in Beijing.
- On 2nd of April, China CFDA published the overall food supervision statistics for the year 2017. There were 797 health foods granted initial registration and 952 infant formula obtained formula
- On March 29th China CFDA updated 2 health food filing certificates and published a new one.