- On April 1st, 2019, SAMR updated the registration information of 24 infant formula products.
- Up to now, 24 FSMPs have been registered and all 6 types of pediatric FSMP categories now have a representative registered product eligible for market circulation and consumption.
- A new term of “food subject to special management” along with the relevant importation sanitation assessment and two administrative measures are added. The schedule to conduct an import sanitation
SAMR Ratchets up Enforcement of Infant Formula Registration Policy by Making Onsite Inspection a PrerequisiteAccording to our technical experts onsite inspection has become a prerequisite for registration approval, and the competent authority has designated an expert panel to
- Currently, 155 enterprises 1195 formulas (excluding special infant formula) have won China's approval.
- As revealed by SAMR announcement issued on Oct. 8, 2018, 2 infant formula for special medical purposes obtained FSMP product registration approval.
- Up to now, SAMR has approved 16 FSMPs, 13 of which are infant formula for special medical purposes.
- On Aug. 14th, 2018, China SAMR unveiled the latest infant formula registration list which includes 21 products from 3 domestic enterprises.