- As revealed by SAMR announcement issued on Oct. 8, 2018, 2 infant formula for special medical purposes obtained FSMP product registration approval.
- Up to now, SAMR has approved 16 FSMPs, 13 of which are infant formula for special medical purposes.
- On Aug. 14th, 2018, China SAMR unveiled the latest infant formula registration list which includes 21 products from 3 domestic enterprises.
- On August 3, 2018, China State Administration of Market Regulation issued the registration information of the first complete formula for special medical purpose.
- SAMR opened the draft version of “Technical Guidance on Alternations to Registered Infant Formula” to public consultation on July 24, 2018. Deadline for comments is Aug. 15,
- On Jul. 23, 2018, China SAMR announced the registration approval of 4 food for special medical purpose (FSMP).
- According to announcements issued by China Health Food Evaluation Center on Jul. 13, 2018, the filing of a Calcium and Vitamin D3 product was removed.
- On July 3, 2018, China State Administration of Market Regulation issued the registration information of two formula foods for special medical purpose intended for premature or low birth weight