China’s New Food Regulatory Authority Planning More Stringent Application of Infant Formula Registration StandardOn Apr. 10, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation made its first major announcement detailing its supervision plan of foods, drugs and etc.
- On Apr. 10, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation was formally recognized in Beijing.
- On 2nd of April, China CFDA published the overall food supervision statistics for the year 2017. There were 797 health foods granted initial registration and 952 infant formula obtained formula
- On March 29th China CFDA updated 2 health food filing certificates and published a new one.
- On 21st of March, China Food and Drug Administration published a reply to Guangdong FDA on Health Food Registration Certificate Renewal Stipulations.
- On Mar. 20, 2018, China CFDA granted registration approval to 1 infant formula product for special medical purpose manufactured by Mead Johnson (Netherlands).
- On March 16th 2018, 3 imported nutritional supplements from 3 USA manufacturers obtained a Health Food Filing Certificate from CFDA.
- On Feb. 28, 2018, China CFDA released an announcement detailing the requirements when registration applicants apply to alter multiple registration items.