- Feed are stratified into 4 tiers based on the feed ingredients used, with each tier having specific compliance requirements.
- On April 27, 2018, China’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs released Announcement No.20, introducing several new/updated pet food regulations.
- On April 27, 2018, China’s Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) released Announcements No.21 and No.22, publicizing appended items and expansion in scope for items in the Catalogue of Feed Additive
- On Feb.12th, China MOA opened public comments on proposed additions to the Feed Additives Catalogue & Feed Materials Catalogue and another 6 pet food regulations.
- Pet owners in China can now expect safer, cheaper and higher quality pet food sourced from overseas after a pilot special business zone was established in Jianggan district of