- China Center for Food Safety Assessment (CFSA) opened the proposed expansions in the usage scope and limitations of acesulfame potassium and calcium propionate to public feedback.
- The revision to Administrative Measures on Registration of Infant and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes is listed in 2019 legislation program issued by SAMR
- On Jan. 22, 2018, Japan MHLW announced the amendments to "Specifications and Standards for Food and Food Additives", which mainly revised the residue limit of 6 pesticide and veterinary drugs
- On Jan. 9, the Ministry of Public Health promulgated a ban on the production, importation and sales of food products containing PHO.
- On Jan. 9, 2019, MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additives Code”, which took effect immediately after official publication.
- FSSAI revised maximum residue limits of 213 pesticides in food such as 2,4- dichlorophenoxy acetic acid, acetamiprid, and alachlor.
- The major food raw materials like rice are subject to heavy metal testing of each batch, and the final products shall undergo internal
- On Dec. 24, 2018, Korea government announced the revision to "Drinking Water Management Act".