- CFSA proposes eight food additives for approval, and the consultation will be open for 30 days.
- On Sept. 17, Cai Fangliang, president of Feihe Dairy, publicized Feihe's Standard for Fresh Milk Powder, standardizing the company's use of fresh raw milk as the raw material used to make
- On Sep. 28, Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) released notification No.2018-71, announcing the partial amendment of the Food Additive Regulation.
- On Sept. 14th, 2018, NPC released draft versions of 11 national food safety standards.
- During the CRAC summit held by REACH24H consulting group, Shang Guiqin, director of State Food Contact Materials Testing Key Laboratory, delivered a keynote speech related to China’s
- On Aug 31, 2018, the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress promulgated China's first E-commerce Law, which will become effective on Jan. 1, 2019.
- China opened GB standards’ legislation program (2018) for public feedback, and any comment should be sent back prior to Sep. 21, 2018.
- According to No. 752 announcement issued on Sep. 7, 2018, China NHC opened 9 GB standards and 1 modification list for public feedback.