- As revealed by MFDS Notice No. 2019-88, South Korea updated the revision of the Food Additive Code on Oct. 11th, 2019.
- On Sept 26th, MFDS released Notice No. 2019-84 promulgating the new regulation “Imported Food Inspection Orders”.
- ChemLinked rounded up the latest market and regulatory news in the China food sector...
- On Sept. 2nd, 2019, China's National Health Commission (NHC) released the 2nd batch of national standards revision and formulation list.
- Generally speaking in China’s new MRL standard the acceptable concentration of pesticides and MRL items exceed limitation standards stipulated by the Codex Alimentarius Commission.
- As revealed by the notices released on August 23rd and 26th, 2019, MFDS passed the partial revision of Food Additive Code and Functional Food.
- China will allow any enterprise or individual to petition SAMR to append the Directory of Health Food Raw Materials and expand on the list of approved health food label functional claims. These
- On Aug. 12th, 2019, National Health Commission (NHC) issued its national standards revision and formulation planOn Aug. 12th, 2019, National Health Commission (NHC) issued its national standards