- On Nov. 30, 2018, Japan MHLW announced the revision to “Food and Food Additive Specification Standard”
- MFDS revised regulations for infant foods, defined "food for the elderly", and set more MRLs to regulate pesticides in food.
- On Nov. 29th, MFDS released Notice No. 487 and 488 to partially revise the content of "food standard and specification" in Food Code.
- On Nov. 27, 2018, India amended the Food Safety and Standards (Food Products Standards and Food Additives) Regulations.
- On Nov. 23, China Customs released No. 243 notification, publicizing revised regulations involved in its reorganization.
- Lots of global food enterprises such as Fonterra, Blackmores and A2 attended ChemLinked Food Regulatory Conference – Oceania 2018 in Melbourne on Nov. 20,
- As of Nov. 2018, Korean Positive List System (PLS) has included around 8000 criteria of 469 pesticides’ MRLs in foods.
- Taiwan FDA released a draft revision of a new food registration and license management regulation.