- On October 20, 2017, Japan MAFF released announcements detailing the revision of JAS standard of several foods, including carbonated beverage, canned livestock products, and juice, etc.
- China NHFPC announced the imminent revision of 34 National Standards and the creation of 46 new ones.
- On September 15, 2017, India FSSAI released the updated regulation related to non-specified food, detailing the requirements and procedure of prior approval.
- On Sep 13, WTO issued a notice on Measures for the Supervision and Administration of Import and Export Food Safety (draft) submitted by China AQSIQ, which is open for public comment until
- 12 food and food related standards will be implemented in September, 2017, including 6 national standards and 6 local standards.
- In July, India revised 2 of its national food safety standards (Food Product Standards and Food Additives).
- On August 14, 2017, China CFDA issued a notification announcing a revision of China's Food Safety Law Implementation Rules (Draft).
- On August 7, 2017, Korea KFDA issued announcements No. 289 and 290 detailing the revision of food standards and regulation.