- In July, India revised 2 of its national food safety standards (Food Product Standards and Food Additives).
- On August 14, 2017, China CFDA issued a notification announcing a revision of China's Food Safety Law Implementation Rules (Draft).
- On August 7, 2017, Korea KFDA issued announcements No. 289 and 290 detailing the revision of food standards and regulation.
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) announced the revision of rules on importer registration, import export code requirements, expiration date of imported foodstuff and
- June and July witnessed great changes to Chinese national food safety standards. On June 23, 8 national hygienic standards were abolished and have been replaced by new national standards.
China Updates the Requirements for Imported Foods without Comparable Chinese National Food Safety StandardsOn Jun. 1, 2017, China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) updated detailed requirements for important foods without comparable Chinese national food safety standards
- “GB 2763-2016 National Food Safety Standard Maximum Residue Limits for Pesticides in Food” will enter into force on June 18th, in addition to 106 national standards related to pesticide
- According to Article 92 of the Food Safety Law, imported foods, food additives and food-related products shall comply with China’s national food safety standards. It is also