- On April 5, India FSSAI published a comprehensive standard on alcoholic beverages containing detailed requirements for beer, fermented and distilled drinks.
- On Apr. 4, 2018, Korea MFDS issued announcements No. 2018-139 and 140 detailing the proposed revision of its National Food Codex.
- On 26th of March, China CNCA released the official unified logos for green products. The establishment of a unified Standard, Certification and Marking System for green products went a
- On Mar. 26, 2018, AVA announced the revision regarding food additives of The Food (Amendment) Regulation 2018.
- On March 22nd, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India announced the update of infant milk substitute and bakery products GMP provisions.
- On March 7, 2018, India FSSAI drafted new standards on Milk Protein Concentrates, Whey Protein Concentrates as well as Colostrum and its products.
- On 13th of March, China decided to reform the structure of its State Council and ministerial level departments, abolishing CFDA, AQSIQ, SAIC, NHFPC and MOA and creating new bodies.
- On Feb. 20, 2018, related organizations subordinated to MoA released the first discussions on proposed revisions to the national food safety standard for raw milk, pasteurized milk,