- On Jan. 16, 2018, China AQSIQ opened the draft version of “Implementation Rules on Food Related Product Sampling” to public consultation.
- On Jan. 26, 2018, China AQSIQ released the non-compliant food data of Dec. 2017. Altogether 780 batches of food failed import primarily due to poor product quality, non-compliant certificates and
- On Jan. 24, 2018, China CFDA issued implementation rules on the 2018 national food sampling program, detailing food categories to be inspected, referenced regulations, inspection
- On Dec. 27, 2017, China AQSIQ released the sampling results of food related products in 2017, involving plastic food related products, paper and paperboard materials and articles for food
- CFDA published the sample inspection results for the third quarter of 2017, also providing data statistics for the reasons of noncompliance. CFDA published the sample inspection results
- On the 16th of October 2017, China AQSIQ released New “Administrative Provisions on Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Procedures” which will be enforced on 1st of November.
- On September 19, 2017, Japan MHLW issued a notification detailing the treatment measures for food containing cyanide.
- On September 18, 2017, China AQSIQ issued data on 57 batches of non-compliant agriculture products in August. These unapproved products mainly came from Australia, Ecuador, Netherlands