- At the end of July, China AQSIQ released 4 implementation rules on national inspection of food related products, involving plastics, paper and paperboard, as well as food machinery.
- On September 6, China AQSIQ released data on non-compliant food in July 2017. Altogether there were 233 batches of food found non-compliant. Confectionery, biscuits, and beverages accounted for the
- National Entry-Exit Inspection agency supervision work carried out on inbound goods reaching Chinese ports in May 2017 revealed that 451 batches of food products did not meet Chinese
- On Jun. 5, 2017, China AQSIQ notified WTO of the “Measures for the Administration of Certificates Attached to Foods Exported to China”, which will take effect from Oct. 1, 2017. A
- In the blacklisted imported food list in March 2017 released by China AQSIQ recently, there were 14 batches of dairy products which failed the CIQ inspection and quarantine in March
- On Apr. 14, 2017, the Ministry of Health and Welfare of Taiwan released 2016 border inspection report, which reveals that there were 675,000 batches of food and food-related products