- On Sept 26th, MFDS released Notice No. 2019-84 promulgating the new regulation “Imported Food Inspection Orders”.
- Sept.19th, 2019, China's Certification and Accreditation Administration published the 2nd revised version of Enforcement Rules for Organic Product Certification (consultation
- On 8th Aug., 2019, SAMR issued the Measures for Administration of Sampling Inspection of Food Safety, which will be implemented on 1st Oct. 2019.
- According to the MFDS report released on July 30th, 2019, South Korea completed the onsite inspection of 212 overseas manufacturers in the first half of the year.
- GAC seized 76 batches of substandard foods imported from 21 countries/regions in June. Cheese, bird nest, canned seafood etc. are involved.
- At the end of 2018, MFDS first put forward the terminology “food subject to special management” in Import Food Act and later added its import sanitation assessment in
- According to the latest data published by GAC on May 24, a total of 92 batches of foods from 23 countries/regions failed import inspection in April.
- Feed are stratified into 4 tiers based on the feed ingredients used, with each tier having specific compliance requirements.