- After the release of the China Food Safety Sampling Plan 2019, enterprises are awaiting the corresponding implementation rules for this year.
- 95 batches of food products imported from 23 countries/regions had issues. Major categories of food rejected include beverages, cereal-based food, and aquatic products.
- On Feb. 2nd, 2019, China SAMR released the Food Safety Sampling Inspection Management Method for public feedback.
- According to an SAMR announcement released on Feb. 1, in 2019 China SAMR plans to carry out a national sampling inspection on 34 food types.
- According to an SAMR announcement issued on Dec. 28, in 2018 China SAMR conducted national sampling inspection on 24 types of food related products, involving food-contact plastic, food-
- Food product containing the Ingredient of Noni imported from Vietnam, India, the United States, Indonesia and Peru is added to food subject to an inspection order.
- 61 batches of food from 14 countries/regions failed to pass the import inspection, according to the latest notice published by GAC on November 21st.
- On Sep. 5, 2018, China SAMR announced the optimization of the re-inspection and objection handling procedures if food producers or traders disagree with the results of sampling inspection.