- CFDA published the sample inspection results for the third quarter of 2017, also providing data statistics for the reasons of noncompliance. CFDA published the sample inspection results
- On the 16th of October 2017, China AQSIQ released New “Administrative Provisions on Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Procedures” which will be enforced on 1st of November.
- On September 19, 2017, Japan MHLW issued a notification detailing the treatment measures for food containing cyanide.
- On September 18, 2017, China AQSIQ issued data on 57 batches of non-compliant agriculture products in August. These unapproved products mainly came from Australia, Ecuador, Netherlands
- At the end of July, China AQSIQ released 4 implementation rules on national inspection of food related products, involving plastics, paper and paperboard, as well as food machinery.
- On September 6, China AQSIQ released data on non-compliant food in July 2017. Altogether there were 233 batches of food found non-compliant. Confectionery, biscuits, and beverages accounted for the
- National Entry-Exit Inspection agency supervision work carried out on inbound goods reaching Chinese ports in May 2017 revealed that 451 batches of food products did not meet Chinese
- On Jun. 5, 2017, China AQSIQ notified WTO of the “Measures for the Administration of Certificates Attached to Foods Exported to China”, which will take effect from Oct. 1, 2017. A