- According to the MFDS report released on July 30th, 2019, South Korea completed the onsite inspection of 212 overseas manufacturers in the first half of the year.
- GAC seized 76 batches of substandard foods imported from 21 countries/regions in June. Cheese, bird nest, canned seafood etc. are involved.
- At the end of 2018, MFDS first put forward the terminology “food subject to special management” in Import Food Act and later added its import sanitation assessment in
- According to the latest data published by GAC on May 24, a total of 92 batches of foods from 23 countries/regions failed import inspection in April.
- Feed are stratified into 4 tiers based on the feed ingredients used, with each tier having specific compliance requirements.
- After the release of the China Food Safety Sampling Plan 2019, enterprises are awaiting the corresponding implementation rules for this year.
- 95 batches of food products imported from 23 countries/regions had issues. Major categories of food rejected include beverages, cereal-based food, and aquatic products.
- On Feb. 2nd, 2019, China SAMR released the Food Safety Sampling Inspection Management Method for public feedback.