- On Oct. 26, 2018, China GAC and Japan Customs bureau officially signed “Agreement on Mutual Recognition between Chinese Enterprise Credibility Management System and Japanese Authorized
- 173 and 106 batches of food were rejected in August and September respectively, and it is worth noting that complementary baby food produced by Heinz Italia has been blacklisted 5 times
- Paper-free, efficient, intelligent and flexible are four key principles underpinning China’s new crossborder commerce development strategy.
- On Sep 24, 2018 China published its White Paper detailing the potential impacts of its ongoing trade disputes with the US, just several days after the US imposed an additional $200 billion worth of
- On August 31st, 2018, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) issued a notice related to import of specialty foods for IEM disorders.
- Following the release of SAMR’s Stipulation Scheme, China General Administration of Customs (GAC) unveiled its own scheme specifying its functions, subsidiary divisions and staff allocation.
- On Jul. 17, 2018, China GAC announced that 85 batches of imported food failed customs inspection in June.
- China implements zero tariff on soybean from South Korea and India.