- On the 18th of January， AQSIQ published a summary table of unqualified imported agriculture products for December 2017 and updated the directory of fresh fruit types newly granted
- On 16th of January Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) released non-compliant imported food data for 2017 and jointly with MAFRA released the planned food policies for 2018.
- In December 2017 and January 2018, China General Administration of Customs (GAC) released various announcements regarding tariff policy towards various dairy imports from New Zealand.
- On Dec. 26, 2017, AQSIQ issued warnings on 747 enterprises engaged in imported food and cosmetics business, including 245 overseas manufacturers, 249 foreign exporters, and 253 importers.
- On January the 2nd, China AQSIQ released China November 2017 Non-Compliant Imported Food Data: 881 batches of food from 53 countries or regions were rejected.
China's New Administrative Measures for Inspection and Supervision on Labeling of Import and Export Prepackaged FoodOn December 12, 2017, China AQSIQ announced adjustment of Provisions on Inspection, Supervision and Administration on Labeling of Import and Export Prepackaged Food (2012).
- In October, Camperdown Powder Pty's products failed port inspection and were therefore blacklisted by AQSIQ.
- On November the 30th, China’s AQSIQ released data on non-compliant food in October 2017. 720 batches of food from 48 countries or regions were rejected.