- On August 31st, 2018, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) issued a notice related to import of specialty foods for IEM disorders.
- Following the release of SAMR’s Stipulation Scheme, China General Administration of Customs (GAC) unveiled its own scheme specifying its functions, subsidiary divisions and staff allocation.
- On Jul. 17, 2018, China GAC announced that 85 batches of imported food failed customs inspection in June.
- China implements zero tariff on soybean from South Korea and India.
- China implemented new rice tax including 17items and two types of items beased on rice kernel shape.
- On Jun. 19, 2018, China GAC issued warnings on 239 enterprises engaged in food import business, including 78 importers, 82 overseas food manufacturers and 79 overseas exporters.
- The announcement issued by China GAC on Jun. 19, 2018 stated that 169 batches of food failed import inspection in May. Wine, pastry biscuits, and beverage account for the majority of non-
- On Jun. 16, 2018, China Ministry of Commerce announced the pending increase in tariffs on US products, which will impact 34 billion dollars worth of goods. 545 items will have