- On Dec 22, Department of Customs of the Chinese Ministry of Finance published the adjustment scheme on 2019 import/export tariffs. Adjustments will be conducted in two stages involving
- GAC released lists of manufacturers, exporters and importers of food and cosmetics which have poor customs clearance track records. To remove their high-risk status an enterprise must not be involved
- A new term of “food subject to special management” along with the relevant importation sanitation assessment and two administrative measures are added. The schedule to conduct an import sanitation
- Food product containing the Ingredient of Noni imported from Vietnam, India, the United States, Indonesia and Peru is added to food subject to an inspection order.
- On Oct. 26, 2018, China GAC and Japan Customs bureau officially signed “Agreement on Mutual Recognition between Chinese Enterprise Credibility Management System and Japanese Authorized
- 173 and 106 batches of food were rejected in August and September respectively, and it is worth noting that complementary baby food produced by Heinz Italia has been blacklisted 5 times
- Paper-free, efficient, intelligent and flexible are four key principles underpinning China’s new crossborder commerce development strategy.
- On Sep 24, 2018 China published its White Paper detailing the potential impacts of its ongoing trade disputes with the US, just several days after the US imposed an additional $200 billion worth of