- In 2019, a total of 13 imported nutrient supplements have been granted approval (as of Aug 5.) Let's see analysis on the products and manufacturers.
- Public data shows the pet population in China has exceeded 168 million and China is the 3rd largest dog keeper and the 2nd largest cat keeper worldwide.
- A total of 54 imported health foods has been granted filing certificates since 2017, three fourths are American products and Robinson Pharma has 18 products approved.
- GAC rolled out 13 measures to facilitate customs clearance for exhibitors during the upcoming 2019 CIIE. Lists of prohibited and restricted items were revealed concurrently.
- On June 26th, the Tmall Global English website was officially launched.
- China is imposing higher duty rate on US goods including baby foods and food for special medical purposes etc.; Stakeholders in China may submit an application to get
- On May 20th, 2019, China’s State Council detailed its work program on how to further strengthen supervision of the food industry.
- A batch of Starbucks beverages were rejected due to illegal use of caffeine. A simple adjustment to flavoring essence could be helpful.