- China is imposing higher duty rate on US goods including baby foods and food for special medical purposes etc.; Stakeholders in China may submit an application to get
- On May 20th, 2019, China’s State Council detailed its work program on how to further strengthen supervision of the food industry.
- A batch of Starbucks beverages were rejected due to illegal use of caffeine. A simple adjustment to flavoring essence could be helpful.
- China began allowing the simultaneous cancellation and replacement of a previously registered infant formula product line stage e.g. cancellation and replacement of a stage 1
- 9 IF manufacturers had the manufacturer accreditation of specific manufacturing facilities rescinded by China GAC including Gerber, Arla, and Lactalis.
- On Dec. 11, 2018, Taiwan Executive Yuan released the Administrative Measure on Imported Organic Agriculture Products, specifying the application scope, inspection procedure, and
- On Oct. 18, 2018, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of the Administrative Measures for Imported Food Inspection
- In line with China’s new economic growth strategy, on Sep. 20th the State Council put forward several suggestions on how to further stimulate domestic consumption. Enterprises with a track