- China began allowing the simultaneous cancellation and replacement of a previously registered infant formula product line stage e.g. cancellation and replacement of a stage 1
- 9 IF manufacturers had the manufacturer accreditation of specific manufacturing facilities rescinded by China GAC including Gerber, Arla, and Lactalis.
- On Dec. 11, 2018, Taiwan Executive Yuan released the Administrative Measure on Imported Organic Agriculture Products, specifying the application scope, inspection procedure, and
- On Oct. 18, 2018, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of the Administrative Measures for Imported Food Inspection
- In line with China’s new economic growth strategy, on Sep. 20th the State Council put forward several suggestions on how to further stimulate domestic consumption. Enterprises with a track
- Shanghai FDA gives details about temporary license for exhibitors looking to display unregistered infant formula and unregistered health food products at China
China Issues Temporary Permits for Exhibition of Unregistered Imported Infant Formula and Health Food at ExposSAMR eases requirements for overseas special food stakeholders who do not have a formula registration certificate but are eager to participate in China International Import Expo (CIIE)
- Vegetable, fruit, dairy products and milk powder from Ibaraki, Tochigi, Chiba and Gunma can be exported to Hong Kong since Jul. 24, 2018.