- In line with China’s new economic growth strategy, on Sep. 20th the State Council put forward several suggestions on how to further stimulate domestic consumption. Enterprises with a track
- Shanghai FDA gives details about temporary license for exhibitors looking to display unregistered infant formula and unregistered health food products at China
China Issues Temporary Permits for Exhibition of Unregistered Imported Infant Formula and Health Food at ExposSAMR eases requirements for overseas special food stakeholders who do not have a formula registration certificate but are eager to participate in China International Import Expo (CIIE)
- Vegetable, fruit, dairy products and milk powder from Ibaraki, Tochigi, Chiba and Gunma can be exported to Hong Kong since Jul. 24, 2018.
- On June 14, 2018, China GAC detailed the exhibition prohibition list and restriction list for the upcoming 1st China International Import Expo.
- On Mar. 8, 2018, China AQSIQ updated the list of imported meat products from approved countries/regions with the addition of frozen chicken products from Thailand.
- On Feb. 6th, 2018, China AQSIQ released a public letter about imported cod liver oil products, which states that cod liver oil is not common food in China
- On August 4, 2017, Japan appended the list of countries approved to export raw milk/milk products. Ukraine and Puerto Rico are newly added.