- ChemLinked rounded up the latest market and regulatory news in the China food sector...
- Manufacturer registration might extend to all imported food categories; Remote video inspection and 3rd party verification during overseas manufacturer registration could be utilized to help expedite
- Vietnam is now qualified to export dairy products to China. A Vietnam dairy manufacturer was granted a registration license. Dairy factories without registration can not export products to China
- On Sept. 13th, Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare announced that from October 1st, the sales of agricultural water products using gene-editing technology will be accepted subject
- In 2019, a total of 13 imported nutrient supplements have been granted approval (as of Aug 5.) Let's see analysis on the products and manufacturers.
- Public data shows the pet population in China has exceeded 168 million and China is the 3rd largest dog keeper and the 2nd largest cat keeper worldwide.
- A total of 54 imported health foods has been granted filing certificates since 2017, three fourths are American products and Robinson Pharma has 18 products approved.
- GAC rolled out 13 measures to facilitate customs clearance for exhibitors during the upcoming 2019 CIIE. Lists of prohibited and restricted items were revealed concurrently.