- On 20th of November, Shanghai CFDA and Shanghai CIQ issued the “Rules for the Reinforcement of Imported Food Safety Information Management”.
- On November 13, China Food and Drug Administration released the “Implementation plan for the control of fraud and false claims in food and health food products”, defining the main issues to
- On July 19, 2017, Japan MHLW released an announcement detailing the revision of 5 pesticides and veterinary drugs including famoxadone, which was followed by NO.3 announcement on July 18.
- After extensive consultation and reviews within the National Agrochemical Registration Committee, China’s Ministry of Agriculture decided to update regulations on the following 5 agrochemical substances: Endosulfan,
- On July 18, 2017, Japan MHLW released an announcement detailing revisions to maximum residue limits of pesticides including imidacloprid, acetylchloride, quinclorac, and veterinary drugs
- The Administrative Measures released by CFDA concerns the obligation of fair organizers, venue suppliers, food manufacturer, legal liability, supervision method etc.