- On the 30th of 2018, KFDA revised “Guide to Genetically Modified Food Safety Assessment”on safety inspections and other matters.
- On the 24th of January Taiwan announced the revision of Food Safety Hygiene Administration Law and Health Food Administration Law concerning new stipulations on labeling claims and advertising and
- On Jan. 21, 2018, Shanghai FDA released The 2017 Shanghai Food Safety Annual Report (thereinafter White Paper).
- On 13th of December, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) notified the updated effective dates for 2 food safety regulations.
- On 20th of November, Shanghai CFDA and Shanghai CIQ issued the “Rules for the Reinforcement of Imported Food Safety Information Management”.
- On November 13, China Food and Drug Administration released the “Implementation plan for the control of fraud and false claims in food and health food products”, defining the main issues to
- On July 19, 2017, Japan MHLW released an announcement detailing the revision of 5 pesticides and veterinary drugs including famoxadone, which was followed by NO.3 announcement on July 18.
- After extensive consultation and reviews within the National Agrochemical Registration Committee, China’s Ministry of Agriculture decided to update regulations on the following 5 agrochemical substances: Endosulfan,