- GAC seized 90 batches of substandard foods imported from 22 countries/regions in August. Nearly one in fourth could be avoided if relevant enterprises knew basic import compliance regulations.
- On October 8, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, NHC and SAMR jointly issued the "National Food Safety Standard Maximum Residue Limit of Veterinary Drugs", which will enter
- The proposed approval of 21 food related products is under consultation, which will end on September 19.
- On 8th Aug., 2019, SAMR issued the Measures for Administration of Sampling Inspection of Food Safety, which will be implemented on 1st Oct. 2019.
- On Aug. 12th, 2019, National Health Commission (NHC) issued its national standards revision and formulation planOn Aug. 12th, 2019, National Health Commission (NHC) issued its national standards
- Phthalic acid esters (PAEs) were found in 5 batches of La Tourangelle walnut oil products, which has already resulted in
- As revealed by SAMR notification on June 14th, the Food Safety Commission of the State Council released the major food safety tasks 2019, fulfilling the requirements raised in Opinions of the
- Radom inspection by SAMR showed 4.4% of food contact products were found not compliant. During GAC sampling in 2018, imported food contact materials demonstrated the lowest failure rate in recorded