- Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare opened a draft revision of Maximum levels of metals and other contaminants in food to public feedback. Deadline for
- On Mar. 7, 2019, China SAMR announced the domestic sampling inspection result of 2936 batches of food products. 2 batches of infant formula food failed the inspection.
- On February 14th, 2019, Gao Feng, a MOFCOM spokesman said, "MOFCOM has suspended the filing and administrative approval of direct selling companies in China".
- Is it likely that China will require routine inspections of overseas facilities as prompted by complaints made by domestic infant formula enterprises on the alleged
- On Jan. 15, 2019, Hong Kong Consumer Council detected carcinogens like acrylamide and 3-MCPD in 51 of 58 food tested samples of biscuits and cookies, including the popular brand in China, MUJI
- A new statutory board, the Singapore Food Agency (SFA) will be formed on April 1st, 2019 to oversee food safety and security.
- On Apr. 28, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation revealed key outcomes drawn from data sourced from a Q1 2018 national food sector market investigation.
- On 22nd March, China NHFPC introduced 1 new food contact material additive and 3 new resins and expanded the scope of other substances.