- On Aug. 12th, 2019, National Health Commission (NHC) issued its national standards revision and formulation planOn Aug. 12th, 2019, National Health Commission (NHC) issued its national standards
- Phthalic acid esters (PAEs) were found in 5 batches of La Tourangelle walnut oil products, which has already resulted in
- As revealed by SAMR notification on June 14th, the Food Safety Commission of the State Council released the major food safety tasks 2019, fulfilling the requirements raised in Opinions of the
- Radom inspection by SAMR showed 4.4% of food contact products were found not compliant. During GAC sampling in 2018, imported food contact materials demonstrated the lowest failure rate in recorded
- Alibaba has begun clamping down on illegal ingredients in foods sold online by rolling out a negative list and sampling measures. It will also dynamically expand the negative list.
- Administrative Measures for Product Quality Spot Inspections are under revision and China is to increase the liability on business entities and will offer regional authorities more autonomy and
- Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare opened a draft revision of Maximum levels of metals and other contaminants in food to public feedback. Deadline for
- On Mar. 7, 2019, China SAMR announced the domestic sampling inspection result of 2936 batches of food products. 2 batches of infant formula food failed the inspection.