- Japan MHLW announced its amendment of requirements regarding pesticide and veterinary drug residue in “Food and food additive quality specification”.
- Macau is to regulate five heavy metals in food, they are: arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury, and tin.
- On June 4th, 2018, China Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs opened revised pesticide maximum residue limits (MRL) and pesticide testing method to public feedback.
Japan MHLW Revises Food and Additives Specification Standards and Detection Methods of Pesticides in foodOn 24th of November, Japan Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare announced the revision of Food and additive specification standards and Detection methods of Pesticides in food.
- On 10 Nov 2017, China ICAMA opened a 30-day consultation on the “Guideline on Pesticide Residue Trials on Crop”.
- On 30 Sep 2017, China MoA issued a Guideline for Establishment of Acute Reference Dose (ARfD)” serving as the technical basis for MRL establishment and dietary risk assessment of
- On 30 Sep 2017, China MoA released 10 draft documents on pesticide residue monitoring and will solicit public opinion until 31 Oct 2017.
- India revised the maximum residue amount for Hydrogen Cyanide in food products.