- On August 9th, 2019, CFSA opened 8 new food additives to public feedback.
- The production, importation of chemical growth-promoting antibiotics as veterinary drug shall be halted as of 1 Jan 2020 and the uses as feed additive shall be terminated starting from 1
- As revealed by MFDS Notice 2019-63 and 65, South Korea revised the standard and specification in food and food additives.
- On July 3rd, 2019, MFDS released Notice No.2019-57 to partially revise the content of "food standard and specification" in Food Code.
- In accordance with the Notice No. 2019-317, MFDS intends to revise the Standard and Specification of Health Functional Food on June 26th, 2019.
- 8 food additives were granted usage approval in Japan
China Announces Approval of 3 New Food Raw Materials, 15 New Food Related Products and 6 New Food AdditivesAs revealed by NHC announcement issued on May 29, 2019, 24 new ingredient have successfully undergone China’s safety evaluation and were granted approval
- On May 21st, 2019, CFSA opened 4 new food raw materials and 5 new food additives to public feedback.