- On April 9th, 2019, China CFSA consulted on the use of four new food additives. They are glucuronolactone, disodium EDTA, caramel color class I-plain and ε-poly-L-lysine٠HCl.
- On April 2, 2019, CFSA released notices and consulted on the use of 7 new food additives.
- On Mar. 28, 2019, China SAMR opened 5 health food ingredients to public feedback. The ingredients are proposed to be added to the health food raw materials directory.
- On March 27th, Taiwan FDA passed the regulation The Use Restrictions and Labeling Requirements of Olive Fruit (Olea Europea) Extract Containing Hydroxytyrosol , which took effect immediately on
- Deep sea water mineral extract can be used in bread, beverage and wine products in Korea.
- Black chokeberry and Nostoc Sphaeroides were granted new food raw materials registration approval recently.
- According to a MFDS notification issued on Sep. 5, 2018, Korea revised the ingredient requirements in its Health Functional Food Codex.
- On September 4th, 2018, China NHC (National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China) announced the approval of 5 new food additives and the expansion of application scope of 7 food