- 8 food additives were granted usage approval in Japan
China Announces Approval of 3 New Food Raw Materials, 15 New Food Related Products and 6 New Food AdditivesAs revealed by NHC announcement issued on May 29, 2019, 24 new ingredient have successfully undergone China’s safety evaluation and were granted approval
- On May 21st, 2019, CFSA opened 4 new food raw materials and 5 new food additives to public feedback.
- On 17th April, 2019, South Korea amended and implemented Regulations on Hazard Assessment of Human Applied Products.
- On April 9th, 2019, China CFSA consulted on the use of four new food additives. They are glucuronolactone, disodium EDTA, caramel color class I-plain and ε-poly-L-lysine٠HCl.
- On April 2, 2019, CFSA released notices and consulted on the use of 7 new food additives.
- On Mar. 28, 2019, China SAMR opened 5 health food ingredients to public feedback. The ingredients are proposed to be added to the health food raw materials directory.
- On March 27th, Taiwan FDA passed the regulation The Use Restrictions and Labeling Requirements of Olive Fruit (Olea Europea) Extract Containing Hydroxytyrosol , which took effect immediately on