- On Apr. 10, 2018, food additive Paprika Red and Paprika Oleoresin were opened for public feedback by CFSA. Paprika Red has already served as colorant in 25 kinds of food, and now
- On 21st of March, Taiwan FDA set new rules on glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, establishing its scope and usage limits.
- On Feb.12th, China MOA opened public comments on proposed additions to the Feed Additives Catalogue & Feed Materials Catalogue and another 6 pet food regulations.
- On November 30th, Japan Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare announced extensive modification to Japan’s Specifications and Standards for Food Additives (MHLW Notice No. 370 of 1959).
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) announced the revision of the Food Safety and Standards (Food Product Standards and Food Additives) Regulations on
Korea Included Hibiscus Flowers and Other Ingredients into the Directory of Permitted Food Raw MaterialOn June 30, 2017, Korean MFDS released an announcement detailing revisions to Standard and Specification of Food. There are 4 major changes compared to the previous version.