- Six plant-derived substances previously only considered as traditional Chinese medicine ingredients are now eligible for use in
- In another prime example of the opportunities presented by the West and East innovation lag phenomenon, we finally see the mainstream use of collagen protein in
- On December 2nd and 9th, 2019, CFSA opened 1 new food additives and 7 new FCM additives to public feedback.
- As reported by Food News on Oct. 10, 2019, Lactobacillus acidophilus YT1 Probiotics obtained MFDS approval for use as a raw material in health functional foods.
- As revealed by an MFDS report issued on September 19th, 2019, South Korea is recalling 16 food products produced at home and abroad.
- Marijuana and Hemp are delisted from the Scope of Category 5 Narcotics in Thailand, indicating that they may be used in food industry in future.
- On August 9th, 2019, CFSA opened 8 new food additives to public feedback.
- The production, importation of chemical growth-promoting antibiotics as veterinary drug shall be halted as of 1 Jan 2020 and the uses as feed additive shall be terminated starting from 1