- GAC released lists of manufacturers, exporters and importers of food and cosmetics which have poor customs clearance track records. To remove their high-risk status an enterprise must not be involved
- On Dec. 24, 2018, GAC released information of non-compliant imported food of November. 75 batches of food products are involved, and major categories are pastry food (e.g. biscuit), infant
- On Oct. 17, 2018, China GAC and SAMR announced new customs clearance protocols involving online verification on certification documents during customs declaration and inspection.
- Since 1st Aug. 2018, enterprises only need to file one customs declaration form as a result of integration of declarations for inspection and customs.
- On April 16th, Cina GAC announced new steps towards the integration of Custom Clearance Inspection Qualifications, merging some procedures and reviewing details of registration and filing as well as
- India has amended the requirement relating to shelf life of imported product at the time of port clearance and also stressed that potassium bromate is not allowed to be used as a food additive