- As of Nov. 2018, Korean Positive List System (PLS) has included around 8000 criteria of 469 pesticides’ MRLs in foods.
- Japan MHLW announced its amendment of requirements regarding pesticide and veterinary drug residue in “Food and food additive quality specification”.
- China implements zero tariff on soybean from South Korea and India.
- China implemented new rice tax including 17items and two types of items beased on rice kernel shape.
- On June 4th, 2018, China Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs opened revised pesticide maximum residue limits (MRL) and pesticide testing method to public feedback.
- On May 8, 2018, the Organic Agriculture Promotion Act was officially promulgated in Taiwan.
- On the 18th of January， AQSIQ published a summary table of unqualified imported agriculture products for December 2017 and updated the directory of fresh fruit types newly granted
- On 10 Nov 2017, China ICAMA opened a 30-day consultation on the “Guideline on Pesticide Residue Trials on Crop”.