- As reported by MFDS, Lee Eui-Kyung, minister of MFDS signed the "South Korea-Australia E-Sanitation Certificate Service Agreement" with the Australian Government Department of
- Following on from the implementation of Imported Food Act, MFDS revised the Imported Food Act Implementation Rules on June 19th, 2019, which came into effect on the same day.
- On Jan. 11, 2019, China Center for Health Food Evaluation newly published the filing certificates of 12 imported health foods.
- On Oct. 10, 2018, China published the filing certificates of 2 imported health foods.
- According to an announcement issued by China Health Food Evaluation Center on Aug 16, 2018, Swisse sucessfully filed a calcium and vitamin D supplement (filing number is J201800000024).
China CFDA Released Notices on Claims Labeling and Extension of the Registration Application for Health FoodsOn 14th Feb. 2018, CFDA released a notice on standardizing the labelling of health food with function claims