- According to a Yashily announcement issued on Dec. 15, 2018, Yashily (Hong Kong) will sell a 49% stake in its Yashily New Zealand Dairy Enterprises to
- During the China’s Global Food & Hospitality Trade Show 2018, experts from different countries expounded their ideas about the Chinese dairy market with a focus on plant-based milk
- China's cheese sector is still in its infancy but is growing rapidly and characterized by a heavy reliance on imports and a steady increase in overall volume and value.
- Fabricated or fraudulent advertising content including misleading information, illegal function claims etc. are major problems according to data released by SAMR.
- Key takeaways of conference: the importance of consumption experience, movement away from pursuing “Blue Hat” certification and downplaying of the role of brand awareness in consumer purchasing decisions.
- Sports nutrition era 2.0 hits China as nationwide fitness program and upgraded consumption tickle the health awareness of most nationals especially the young.