- Right after the launch of Powerade in June 2019, Coca-Cola launched the second sports drink in the Chinese market within half a year on September 24th.
China Food Industry Review: Novel Products, Market Movements, Company Dynamics and Other Tasty Tidbits l July 2019A review on China food industry in July: What's new released and entered by CBEC? How about new policies/requirements? How companies go with H1 revenue?
Dairy Sector Strategies to Offset Paradoxical Decline in Birth Rate after Reform of One Child PolicyAfter China reformed its one child policy there has been a paradoxical decline in the number of births which is the leading cause of stagnant growth in China’s infant formula sector.
- In cities across China, local governments have banned the sale of health foods and health related products in Medicare pharmacies. Under previous
- From June 19th to 21st, 2019, ‘The Tenth Healthplex Expo 2019’ was held in the National Convention and Exhibition Centre, Shanghai, China. The main topics discussed during this expo
- During “618” shopping festival there were 2 million liters of imported liquid milk sold on Tmall global
- During 2009-2018, imports of food in China grew at a CAGR of 17.7%. In 2018 the value of china’s food imports exceeded US$70 billion.
- On Apr. 24, 2019, Bellamy announced that a new Bellamy’s branded infant formula product line was to be produced at the ViPlus Dairy (ViPlus) facility.