Paper-free, efficient, intelligent and flexible are four key principles underpinning China’s new crossborder commerce development strategy.
China to Accelerate Development of Crossborder Commerce
- 24 Oct 2018
- Anne Peng
- 608 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- Recap of REACH24H’s 1st Summer Gathering: Opportunities in China's Food Sector
- An Overview of Infant Formula Import Data, H1, 2019
- Tmall Global English-Language Website: A New Era for Foreign Brands Entering China
- GAC Releases Ten Measures to Accelerate Customs Clearance
- 82 Batches of Food Rejected by China Customs in May 2019
- China’s Special Customs Supervision Zones: Types, Functions, and Policies
- The Post Ecommerce Law Era: How are Daigou Doing?
- Death to Daigou: Analyzing China's E-Commerce Law
- Demystifying China e-commerce, Crossborder e-commerce and Daigou: Laws, Rules, Regs and Implications for International Stakeholders
- China’s New Food Safety Authority: Duties, Goals and Division of Labor
- China Food Classification Rules & Case Study
- How to Sell Food via Cross Border E-Commerce into China
- The Choice of Pathway to China Food Market: Normal Trade, Cross Border E-Commerce or Daigou?
- China Dairy Products Importation Procedure and Regulatory Compliance
- China Cross Border E-Commerce: An Analysis of Recent Changes and Future Trends
- Notice of Tax Policy for Retail Imports Traded through Cross-Border E-Commerce
- GAC Announcement No.26-2016 on Issues concerning the Regulation of Retail Import and Export Commodities through Cross-Border Trade E-Commerce
- List of Import Goods through Cross-border E-commerce (2018 Edition)
- Administrative Provisions of Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Procedure
- A Comprehensive Guide to China Cross Border E-Commerce Regulatory Reforms
- What are the requirements for CBEC and importing into Trade Free Zones for infant formula?
- What is the leading factors that cause dairy products (including infant formula)’ import rejection in China?
- Is there any requisites for importing health food samples to China?
- After the institutional reform, how will the import food be approved and inspected by Custom at port of entry?
- What implications, if any, do you see for imported wine from the implementation rules on food safety law?
- China Import & Market Data of Major Food Sectors 2018
- China Food Import Report 2018
- Exporting Sports Nutrition Foods to China: Regulatory Compliance
- An Exclusive Interpretation of China’s Cross-border E-commerce Policy (updated)
- Interpretation on China's New Food Safety Law and Cross-Border E-Commerce Policies