On Nov.21, 2019, China State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR) released two announcements to announce the pending implementation of Interim Measures for Product Quality Spot Inspections and Interim Provisions on Consumer Goods Recall Management on January 1, 2020.
China to Implement 2 Administrative Measures for Product Quality Spot Inspections and Consumers Goods Recall in 2020
- 28 Nov 2019
- Hedy He
- 190 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Tracking regulatory change news in Asia Pacific area and focusing on cosmetic ingredient requirements, registration/filing/notification procedures of China and South Korea.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- China’s CNCA Solicits Opinions on Organic Product Certification Rules
- SAMR Issues Administrative Measures for Food Safety Sampling Inspection
- 76 Batches of Food Rejected by China Customs in June 2019
- April 2019 Non-Compliant Food Data Released by China Customs
- China GAC Unveils Imported Feed and Feed Additive Risk Level and Supervision Mechanism
- Data Analysis on 2017 Annual Non-Compliant Imported Food
- China New Trademark Law Effective since Nov. 1, 2019
- Interpretation of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law, 2019 – Impact on Administration of Special Food
- Capitalizing on General Food Nutrient Function Claims
- Regulatory Challenges Facing CBD as a Food Ingredient in China
- 2019 China Food Industry Recap: Key Trends, Key Strategies and Growth Points
- How Tmall and Other Chinese E-Commerce Platforms Boost Food Sales?
- Mitigating Risk in Cross-border Ecommerce in China: Understanding and Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Dissecting China’s New Health Food (Functional Food) Regulations
- Health Foods (Functional Foods) in China: Regulation & Market Dynamics
- Strategies to Mitigate Impact of China’s Infant Formula Market Slump: Leveraging the Concept of Generational Care
- Where do the Next Dividends Lie in China’s Infant Formula Market: Deepening Sales Channel Transformation or Developing Better Products?
- Yogurt Market Brief
- Who Knew Black Friday Online Sales Were so Big in China?
- China Infant Formula Market Overview & Industry Landscape
- Administrative Provisions of Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Procedure
- Administrative Measures for Inspection and Supervision of Imported Foods at Ports (Draft)
- Administrative Measures on Inspection, Quarantine and Supervision of Import and Export Meat Products [ AQSIQ Order No.136-2011]
- Administrative Measures on Inspection, Quarantine and Supervision of Import and Export Dairy Products [AQSIQ Order No.152-2013]
- GB 25572-2010 National Standard for Food Safety Food Additive Calcium Hydroxide
- How do you think of CCIC (China Certification & Inspection (Group) Co., Ltd)?
- What standards are the most used standards for food?
- Before exporting from Australia, the fruits have been irradiated, can they be export to China？
- Can ginger beer be impoorted to China as normal food?
- If we want to import vegetable edible oil to mainland China, what materials are needed to be provided in inspection declaration?