Administrative Measures for Product Quality Spot Inspections are under revision and China is to increase the liability on business entities and will offer regional authorities more autonomy and flexibility to formulate individualized regional inspection plans.
China SAMR Consults on Administrative Measures for Product Quality Spot Inspections
- 17 Apr 2019
- Anne Peng
- 569 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- 90 Batches of Food Rejected by China Customs in Aug 2019
- China Strengthens Restrictions on Veterinary Drug Residues in Food
- CFSA Consults on 21 Additives and Resins Used in Food Contact Materials
- SAMR Issues Administrative Measures for Food Safety Sampling Inspection
- China’s NHC Issues 2019 National Food Safety Standard Project Plan
- China Food Contact Materials Non-Intentionally Added Substances
- Interpreting China’s Food Safety Law Implementation Rules (2017 Draft)
- Capitalizing on General Food Nutrient Function Claims
- Regulatory Challenges Facing CBD as a Food Ingredient in China
- Interpretation of the “Carry-over Principle” in GB 2760
- Regulatory Requirements for Thermoplastic Elastomer in China, USA and EU
- China New Food Safety Law: Comprehensive Compliance Guidance
- Understanding Health Food Regulations under China's New Food Safety Law
- New Food Safety Law: Imported Food Regulatory Compliance Obligations
- Mitigating Risk in Cross-border Ecommerce in China: Understanding and Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Living With African Swine Fever: A Brave New World for China’s Swine Industry!
- Consumption Trends in China Over the Next 10 Years
- Plant-Based Foods in China: Market Trends and Projections
- Industry Focus: The Growing Demand for Infant and Young Children Nutritional Supplements
- Complete Guide to Selling on Kaola.com for China Cross-border E-commerce
- GB/T 29602-2013 Solid Beverages
- GB 15203-2014 National Food Safety Standard Starch Sugar
- GB 5009.237-2016 National Food Safety Standard Determination of pH of Foods
- GB 5009.44-2016 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Chloride in Foods
- GB 5009. 33 -2016 National Food Safety Standard Determination of Nitrite and Nitrate in Foods
- What's the maximum allowed shelf life/expiration date for honey?
- How to deal with the expired date foods?
- Can calcium and magnesium be added into demineralized whey as food additive or nutritional fortification substances?
- What is the leading factors that cause dairy products (including infant formula)’ import rejection in China?
- Is there any requisites for importing health food samples to China?