The informal draft of positive lists of additives and polymers used in food contact materials was disclosed, however the official consultation draft is expected to face the public in July or August.
Japan Awaiting Official Release of Food Contact Material Positive List
- 5 Jul 2019
- Anne Peng
- 699 Views
- Post a comment
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Expertise in Chinese food regulations and import issues and with insights into the market, especially in those sectors: dairy products, baby foods, beverages, health and nutrition foods.
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
CORRECTIONS: we do our best to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: email@example.com
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.
- Japan to Implement Positive List System for Food Contact Materials
- Japan Regs on Food Contact Materials and Positive List are Explained During CRAC 2019
- Japan Solicits Public Feedback on Food Contact Materials Positive Lists
- China Drafts the First GB Standard for Infant Feeding Bottles and Teats
- China Details First Green Packaging National Standard
- Japan’s Regulation of Food Contact Materials – A Step Closer to the New Positive List System
- How Will China Regulate Food Contact Adhesives?
- Gene Editing Technology, Regulation and Its Application in Food Industry
- Significant Japan Food Regulation Updates in 2017
- "Almond" Is Added to the List of Foods Recommended to Use Allergens Labeling and "Walnut" will be Changed from Recommended to Mandatory
- Compliance of Food Contact Materials in China: Application of New Substances
- China Regulatory System for Food Contact Materials and Interpretation of GB9685 New Version
- Health Foods (Functional Foods) in China: Regulation & Market Dynamics
- Complementary Baby Food in China: Market Opportunities & Regulation Updates
- Interpretation of China’s Latest Pet Food Regulation
- SN/T 2275-2009 Rules for the Inspection of Food Contact Materials - Paper and Regenerated Cellulose Materials
- GB 4806.11-2016 National Food Safety Standard Rubber Materials and Articles in Contact with Food
- GB 4806.8-2016 National Food Safety Standard Paper and Paperboard in Contact with Foodstuffs
- General Food Hygiene Standard (Taiwan)
- GB/T 20884-2007 Maltodextrin
- Do finished article manufacturers have to provide all the details requested by authorities（including single test results）also to customers?
- For an industry that are both final product manufactures and uses a finished product, is there any obligation related to DoC?
- Shall the user of a finished product provide a DoC to a retailer?
- In the definition of food contact material, additives are not mentioned. Does an additive added to resin need to comply with GMP regulation GB 31603?
- Adipic Acid is permitted by GB 9685 but not listed for Adhesives. How can this substance used in Adhesives and what is its declaration of compliance?
- Special offer: Pet Industry Market Report 2018 & Interpretation on China New Pet Food Regulations
- Briefing Session for Policies about South Korea Imported Food Safety Control, 2019
- Guideline on China FCM Compliance and New FCS Application
- Exporting Food and Beverage to China: A Guide for Australian Business
- Asia Pacific Food Regulatory Updates 2018