- On 21 November, China’s MoH has lodged to the WTO a notification of new national standard for the labeling of pre-packaged foods for special dietary uses. The special dietary
- Hong Kong, China has issued “Hong Kong Code of Marketing and Quality of Formula Milk and Related Products, and Food Products for Infants and Young Children" ("the HK
- China’s Ministry of Health was sued by a consumer after its rejection to information disclosure request, in which MOH is asked to release to the public the minutes of meeting about the
- SAC is now conducting investigation on the implementation of the “Requirements of Restricting Excessive Package – Foods and Cosmetics (GB 23350-2009)”, which was jointly released by General
- A new nutritional additive has been approved to use by the Department of Health, Executive Yuan of Taiwan. Thus, the corresponding amendments has been made on
- 5 new food additives have been approved for use by the Ministry of Health (MOH) in accordance with the Food Safety Law (Order of the President No.9) and
- The State is making every effort to hasten the promulgation of the Regulations on the Supervision and Administration of Health Food, which will supplement the Food Safety Law
- MOH issued a ban on the use of bovine colostrum and dairy products made of it in infant formula, which will come into effect since 1 September 2012.