- On Jan. 11, 2019, China Center for Health Food Evaluation newly published the filing certificates of 12 imported health foods.
- On Jan.9, 2019, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Standard and Specification of Containers and Container Packages”.
- On Jan. 9, the Ministry of Public Health promulgated a ban on the production, importation and sales of food products containing PHO.
- On Jan. 9, 2019, MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additives Code”, which took effect immediately after official publication.
- China began allowing the simultaneous cancellation and replacement of a previously registered infant formula product line stage e.g. cancellation and replacement of a stage 1
- As revealed by FSSAI's latest notice on Jan. 3rd, 2019, food enterprises need to comply with the new packaging regulation by July 1, 2019.
- FSSAI revised maximum residue limits of 213 pesticides in food such as 2,4- dichlorophenoxy acetic acid, acetamiprid, and alachlor.
- According to an SAMR announcement issued on Dec. 28, in 2018 China SAMR conducted national sampling inspection on 24 types of food related products, involving food-contact plastic, food-